Chiefs Add July 2 Fireworks, Announce Celebration Festival June 29 - July 4
PEORIA, IL - The Peoria Chiefs are adding a fireworks show on Tuesday, July 2 and renaming the homestand and concert from June 29 to July 4 as Celebration Festival. The additional fireworks show give the Chiefs four shows in the homestand plus a great view of the downtown fireworks after the Adam Doleac and Lainey Wilson concert on the 4th of July.
The Celebration Festival kicks off on Saturday, June 29 with a 6:35 p.m. game against Burlington. Hispanic Heritage Night features tributes to the Latin American community of which nearly half the Chiefs roster calls home. The first 1000 fans 13 and up will get an Albert Pujols Senor 3000 Bobblehead to celebrate the former Chiefs infielder's 3000th Major League hit. Fredbird, the St. Louis Cardinals mascot will be in attendance and there will be post-game fireworks set to Latin music.
The Sunday, June 30 game is also a 6:35 p.m. contest with post-game fireworks. There will be a special appearance by Peppa Pig and tickets for kids 12 and under and seniors 55 and over are just $5. Fans can play catch on the field pre-game, the first 1000 fans get a Chiefs player poster and fans can bring their dogs for free with the Bark in the Park promotion.
Monday, July 1 is the series finale against Burlington with a 6:35 p.m. first pitch. All tickets for the Monday game are half price.
The Chiefs have added a fireworks show to the Tuesday, July 2 6:35 p.m. game against Kane County. Tuesday is also a $2 Taco Tuesday (beef tacos) and a Thanks For Your Service Tuesday with $3 tickets for veterans and first responders.
Wednesday, July 3 ends the baseball part of the homestand as the Chiefs host Kane County at 6:35 p.m. in a Salute to the USA. There will be post-game fireworks set to patriotic music. The Chiefs players will wear patriotic jerseys that will be auctioned off to raise money for Gold Star Families. Wednesday is also City Link Bang For Your Buck Wednesday with $1 hot dogs, ice cream sandwiches and popcorn.
The Celebration Festival continues on Thursday, July 4 with the double-bill country concert of Adam Doleac and Lainey Wilson. Gates open at 5:30 p.m. and Wilson kicks off the show at 6:30 p.m. with Doleac to follow. Tickets are currently on sale at the Dozer Park Box Office and l ".XOjbOlJKipq" the Chiefs website. Tickets for all ages are $15 until July 3 and tickets will be $20 at the gate on July 4. Fans can also purchase an individual buffet ticket for an additional $15. Party Deck tickets are $40, including a buffet and cash bar while Suite Rentals will be $360 for 12 tickets.
On July 4 the Chiefs inflatables and kids area will be operational and FREE of charge for kids 12 and under. There will also be FREE face painting and balloon artists on the concourse. The stadium speakers will be switched over to 93.3 The Drive around 9:15 p.m. so fans can hear the music set to the fireworks.
Special Ticket Deals for Celebration Festival
All Inclusive Pass for $30: Includes a concert ticket for July 4 with an All-You Can Eat Buffet, free inflatables and prime location to watch the Red White & Boom Fireworks.
Double Play Package for $25: Dugout seat to one of the June 29 - July 3 games. Concert ticket for July 4.
Family Fun Package for $70: Includes four (4) tickets to one of the June 29 - July 3 games OR the July 4 concert plus four (4) hot dogs and four (4) sodas.
Tickets and Promotions:
Individual game tickets, group tickets and season ticket packages, including full-season, a 35-game ticket package, an 18-game ticket package or a Flex Plan are currently on sale by calling 309-680-4000. Individual game tickets are also on sale with the Dozer Park Box Office open Monday - Friday from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm and online at www.peoriachiefs.com which also lists all of the season's promotions. Game times and promotions are subject to change.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from June 13, 2019
- Cubs Finish Series Strong and Beat Lugnuts 5-1 in Finale - South Bend Cubs
- LumberKings Take Series Behind 3-Run Sixth - Clinton LumberKings
- Cougars Eliminated from First Half Playoff Contention - Kane County Cougars
- Road Trip Ends in 5-1 Defeat - Lansing Lugnuts
- Wisconsin Wins Despite Rijo's Return - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- TinCaps Complete Road Sweep of Hot Rods - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bootleggers Swept by Fort Wayne in 8-3 Loss - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- One Bad Inning Beats Chiefs 3-1 Thursday - Peoria Chiefs
- Whitecaps Big Inning Ends Dragons Winning Streak at 10 - Dayton Dragons
- Rattlers Shut Out Cedar Rapids - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Series Finale Cut Short - Great Lakes Loons
- Captains Beat Loons in Rain-Shortened Contest - Lake County Captains
- Hot Rods Announce Inaugural High School All-Star Showcase - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- TinCaps Game Notes: June 13 at Bowling Green (Game 65) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Notes for Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Chiefs Add July 2 Fireworks, Announce Celebration Festival June 29 - July 4 - Peoria Chiefs
- Recycling Bin Initiative (RBI) Presented by Montgomery Count Environmental Services Continues - Dayton Dragons
- Luis Rijo activated from 7-day Injured List - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Chicago Cubs World Series Trophy Appearance Highlights Fan Fest Pre-Game Activities - South Bend Cubs
- Bees Take Crucial 3-1 Win over Cougars - Burlington Bees
- 2019 All-Star Game & Festivities Get Underway this Weekend - South Bend Cubs
- Harris Homers, 'Caps Beat Bowling Green - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Whitecaps Lose - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Dragons Break Tie in 8th, Stretch Winning Streak to 10 - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.