Bajkov Recalled to AHL Springfield by Florida Panthers
ESTERO, Fla. - Florida Everblades forward Patrick Bajkov has been recalled to the American Hockey League's Springfield Thunderbirds by the Florida Panthers.
A native of Nanaimo, British Columbia, Bajkov recorded four points on a goal and three assists in his brief four-game stint with the Everblades.
In 14 games for the Thunderbirds this season, Bajkov has notched five points on three goals and two assists. He has also suited up in a pair of games for the ECHL's Manchester Monarchs.
Prior to turning professional, Bajkov played for the Everett Silvertips of the Western Hockey League for the last five seasons and registered a 100-point season last year with 33 goals and 67 assists in 72 games. A 6-foot, 183-pound forward, Bajkov finished his major junior career as Everett's franchise leader in goals (112), assists (176), and points (288).
The Everblades face the Greenville Swamp Rabbits on Friday night in the fifth game of a six-game homestand. Faceoff is set for 7:30 p.m. at Hertz Arena.
Single-game tickets for all regular season home games are on sale now!
Ticket packages for the 2018-19 season are still on sale! Become part of the Everblades Family with a Partial Season or a Flexible Voucher Package that fits your schedule and budget! All Ticket & Voucher Packages provide savings and special benefits!
SPECIAL OFFER! Purchase a new ticket package for the 2018-19 season and receive a $20 gift card to Ford's Garage and an Everblades tote bag!
Private Arena Tours are also available to select your 2018-19 season seats! Call the Everblades office at 239-948-7825 to schedule your tour today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 11, 2019
- Fuel Suffer Overtime Loss in Wild Affair with Komets - Indy Fuel
- Oilers Dominate Rush to Start Long Road Trip - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavericks Win Thriller against Cincy, 7-6 in OT - Kansas City Mavericks
- Cyclones Overcome Deficit Late, Fall in Overtime in Weekend Opener - Cincinnati Cyclones
- High Five: 'Blades Shut out Swamp Rabbits, 5-0 - Florida Everblades
- 'Blades Vanquish Swamp Rabbits - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Bligh Stings Former Squad with OT Winner in South Carolina - Atlanta Gladiators
- Comeback Bid Falls Short as Orlando Edges Norfolk - Norfolk Admirals
- Gladiators Surge Past Stingrays in Overtime - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gardiner Records Gordie Howe Hat Trick But K-Wings Fall in Shootout - Kalamazoo Wings
- Monarchs Win, 3-1, against Royals on CHaD Night - Manchester Monarchs
- Nailers Fall to First-Place Grizzlies - Wheeling Nailers
- DiChiara Scores, Royals Drop, 3-1, at Manchester - Reading Royals
- Power and O'Brien Push Growlers Past Thunder - Newfoundland Growlers
- Adirondack Can't Complete Comeback After Digging Big Hole - Adirondack Thunder
- Preview: Everblades Face Greenville in Second Tilt of Three-Game Set - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - January 11 - ECHL
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Admirals - Orlando Solar Bears
- Allen Americans Game Capsule - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Kansas City - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Grizzlies in Wheeling Tonight - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder Closes Road Trip Tonight in Allen - Wichita Thunder
- Game Preview: Solar Bears at Admirals, January 11, 2019 - Norfolk Admirals
- Officials Named for 2019 CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic - ECHL
- Nailers vs. Grizzlies Game Day Snap Shot, January 11 - Wheeling Nailers
- Bajkov Recalled to AHL Springfield by Florida Panthers - Florida Everblades
- Game Day: Royals Defense Looks for Continued Mastery at Manchester - Reading Royals
- Game Day: Home Portion of 2019 Kicks off Friday Night vs. Brampton - Kalamazoo Wings
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- Everblades Announce List of Protected Players
- Everblades to Hold Annual Equipment Sale on June 2
- 'Blades Weekly: Stellar 21st Season Comes to a Close
- Everblades' Season Ends with Game 5 Loss to Growlers
- O'Brien's Hat Trick Pushes Growlers Past Everblades in Game 4