Admirals Acquire Horn and Eiserman
NORFOLK, VA - The Norfolk Admirals, ECHL affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, announced today that the team has acquired forwards Christian Horn and Shane Eiserman from the South Carolina Stingrays in exchange for defenseman Chase Harrison.
Horn, 25, joins the Admirals for a second stint after posting 20 points (7g, 13a) with South Carolina this season. The Plymouth, Minnesota winger previously played with the Admirals during the 2017-18 Season where he totaled 30 points (14g, 16a) in 44 games.
Eiserman, 23, joins the Admirals after earning 17 points (7g, 10a) with the South Carolina Stingrays this season. The 201-lbs forward also appeared in four games with the Atlanta Gladiators where he earned three points (1g, 2a) in four games. The Newburyport, Massachusetts born forward also had a short stint with the Adirondack Thunder where he posted three points (1g, 2a) in two games earlier this season.
Harrison will join the Stingrays after posting 13 points (1g, 12a) in 51 games played with Norfolk this season.
The trade took place after Norfolk's 3-1 road loss at Maine last night. The Admirals return to action on Saturday (Mar. 9) at Worcester.
Upcoming Home Games & Promotions
Wednesday, March 20, vs. Jacksonville, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, March 22, vs. Jacksonville, 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 23 vs. Jacksonville, 7:00 p.m. St. Hatrick's, Mental Health Awareness Night, Postgame Skate
Admirals Ticket Information
Single Game Tickets may be purchased at the Scope Box Office, or online at
Discounted Group Tickets: Bring your group of 10 or more to a game at a discounted price! Group tickets are available for all home games. Fundraising opportunities are also available.
2018-19 Ticket Packages are Currently on Sale! The Admirals offer flexible partial plans that will best fit your schedule and budget!
For more information regarding ticket options, or Norfolk Admirals Hockey, visit NorfolkAdmirals.com or call the Admirals office at (757) 640-1212!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 7, 2019
- Admirals Acquire Horn and Eiserman - Norfolk Admirals
- G Jamie Phillips Reassigned to Reading; Riley Traded to Florida - Reading Royals
- Rush Make Multiple Trade Deadline Moves - Rapid City Rush
- Fuel Add Braden Hellems on Amateur Tryout Deal - Indy Fuel
- Stephan Falkovsky Reassigned to Manchester by Minnesota - Allen Americans
- Everblades Negotiate Series of Deals on Day of Trade Deadline - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Execute Three-Team Deal with Fort Wayne, Rapid City - Orlando Solar Bears
- Mariners Acquire Troock from Atlanta for Furgele - Maine Mariners
- ECHL Transactions - March 7 - ECHL
- Komets Announce Player Moves; Acquire D-Man Elmes, Martineau Returns - Fort Wayne Komets
- Monarchs Announce Multiple Transactions - Manchester Monarchs
- Thunder Acquires Buffalo and Futures from Cincy - Wichita Thunder
- Americans Rocked by Kansas City 6-0 - Allen Americans
- Cyclones Acquire Rimmer from Wichita - Cincinnati Cyclones
- South Carolina Agrees to Trade with Norfolk for Chase Harrison - South Carolina Stingrays
- Wallin Gets Fourth Stint in Hartford - Maine Mariners
- Thunder Ready for Stick It to Cancer Weekend at Cool Insuring Arena - Adirondack Thunder
- Schempp Scores Twice, Steelheads Start Week with 4-1 Win over Wichita - Idaho Steelheads
- Carlson, Rush Shut out Utah 1-0 - Utah Grizzlies
- Carlson Aces Grizzlies to Start Series - Rapid City Rush
- Thunder Opens Road Trip with Loss at Idaho - Wichita Thunder
- 'Blades Special Teams Dominate in 4-1 Win over Gladiators - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.