2020 AHL All-Star Classic Presented by Ontario International Airport to Air on NHL Network
SPRINGFIELD, MA - The American Hockey League and NHL Network announced today that the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport will air live on NHL Network. The All-Star broadcasts are a part of a schedule of 20 live AHL broadcasts on NHL Network during the 2019-20 season, marking the most live AHL regular-season game telecasts ever in a single season on NHL Network.
The 2020 AHL All-Star Skills Competition will begin at 5:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, January 26, while the 2020 AHL All-Star Challenge is slated to begin at 6:00 p.m. PT on Monday, January 27. Both events will take place at Toyota Arena in Ontario.
"The American Hockey League is home to the top prospects for all 31 National Hockey League teams," said David Andrews, AHL President and Chief Executive Officer. "We're excited once again to be joining with NHL Network to showcase the excitement and skill of AHL action to hockey fans across the United States."
Tickets for the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic presented by Ontario International Airport are on-sale now. Tickets, which include admission to both the AHL All-Star Skills Competition and the AHL All-Star Challenge, are available by visiting ontarioreign.com/allstar.
The Ontario Reign are underway in the 2019-20 season, their fifth as members of the American Hockey League. For more information on the upcoming season, as well as the 2020 AHL All-Star Classic, to be held in Ontario, visit ontarioreign.com, and to secure your seats with a Reign ticket plan, call 909.941.7825.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 16, 2019
- No Scoring Necessary, Tucson Community Wins at Faceoff Luncheon - Tucson Roadrunners
- P-Bruins Comeback Falls Just Short as Laval Rocket Wins in Shootout, 5-4 - Providence Bruins
- Penguins Come Back to Stay Undefeated against Devils - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Comeback Falls Short in 4-3 Loss to Toronto - Hershey Bears
- Devils Lose Lead In 5-3 Loss To Penguins - Binghamton Devils
- Comets Dominate Crunch in Home Opener - Utica Comets
- Comets Surge Past Crunch, 6-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Roadrunners Open Fourth Season in Tucson Friday - Tucson Roadrunners
- Hogs Cap Homestand with $2 Beer, Magnet Schedule Giveaway - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Kick off Three-Game Homestand - Toronto Marlies
- NHL Network to Televise San Diego Gulls Game March 29 - San Diego Gulls
- Defenseman Kevin Connauton Reassigned to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Live American Hockey League Action Coming to NHL Network - AHL
- 2020 AHL All-Star Classic Presented by Ontario International Airport to Air on NHL Network - Ontario Reign
- San Jose Barracuda Reveal 5th Anniversary Team - San Jose Barracuda
- Sens Announce Additional Women's Hockey Night - Belleville Senators
- Abramov Savours First NHL Goal as he Returns to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Country and Western Night Saturday as the Condors Return Home - Bakersfield Condors
- Blue Cross Arena Announces Expanded Partnership with The Distillery - Rochester Americans
- Griffins Trek to Texas for Two - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Game Preview: Bears at Marlies, 7 PM - Hershey Bears
- Condors Fly Past Stockton, 6-2 - Bakersfield Condors
- Heat Suffer 6-2 Setback Tuesday against Bakersfield - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.