20-Year-Old Jadon Joseph Headed to Moose Jaw
Moose Jaw Warriors General Manager Alan Millar has announced the acquisition of 20-year-old forward Jadon Joseph from the Vancouver Giants in exchange for a 3rd round pick in 2020 and a conditional 5th in 2022.
"We are very pleased to add Jadon Joseph to our hockey club. Jadon is a strong, hard, two-way player who can also contribute offensively," said Millar. "He has a relentless work ethic and brings a very strong character to our team. He will complement our young group very well. Jadon's league-best 58 playoff games played over the past three seasons is impressive."
Joseph, 6'1", 180lbs, played in 68 games last season and had 22 goals, 31 assists, and 53 points. In the 2019 WHL Playoffs, Joseph had seven goals and 12 points in 22 games to help the Giants capture the 2019 Western Conference Championship and advance to overtime of Game 7 of the WHL Final.
From Sherwood Park, Alberta, Joseph has played in 189 regular-season games and has 34 goals, 66 assists, and 100 points. He's also played in a league-best 58 WHL Playoff games over the past three seasons recording has 12 goals, 15 assists, and 27 points.
The Moose Jaw Warriors open the 2019 - 2020 regular season Friday, September 20th in Regina, the following night they'll battle the Pats in their Home Opener. 2019 - 2020 season tickets and flex packs are available now at the Warriors Office.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from September 14, 2019
- Oil Kings Complete Pre-Season Sweep with Win over Cougars - Edmonton Oil Kings
- 20-Year-Old Jadon Joseph Headed to Moose Jaw - Moose Jaw Warriors
- Costly Penalties Result in 3-1 Loss for Americans - Tri-City Americans
- Blades Round out Pre-Season with 6-2 Win over ICE - Saskatoon Blades
- Tigers Fall Short in Taber - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Raiders End Pre-Season with Win over Pats - Prince Albert Raiders
- Broncos Cap off Pre-Season with 2-1 Win over Lethbridge - Swift Current Broncos
- ICE Conclude 2019 Pre-Season Schedule with Loss to Saskatoon - Winnipeg Ice
- Hitmen Earn Preseason Win - Calgary Hitmen
- Pats Downed in Preseason Finale - Regina Pats
- Warriors Take Final Pre-Season Game 2-1 - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Oil Kings Edge Cougars in OT - Prince George Cougars
- Pats Announce Leadership Group for 2019-20 Season - Regina Pats
- Giants Trade Overage Forward Jadon Joseph to Moose Jaw - Vancouver Giants
- Pre Game Report: Winnipeg ICE Close out Pre-Season Schedule with Rematch against Blades - Winnipeg Ice
- Your Team Could be the Next MNP MVT - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Wheat Kings Beat Warriors Friday; Host Moose Jaw Tonight - Brandon Wheat Kings
- Blades Jump out to Early Lead, Hang on for 4-3 Victory over ICE - Winnipeg Ice
- Blades Edge ICE 4-3 in Game 4 of Pre-Season - Saskatoon Blades
- Rebels Fall Short in Preseason Contest Versus Visiting Tigers - Red Deer Rebels
- Rockets falter in Kamloops - Kelowna Rockets
- O'Rourke's OT Winner Lifts Broncos over Hurricanes - Swift Current Broncos
- Pats Close Home Pre-season Slate with 3-2 Shootout Loss - Regina Pats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Moose Jaw Warriors Stories
- Government of Saskatchewan Announces New Funding to Support Junior Hockey
- Warriors Alumni Attending 2021 NHL Training Camps
- Warriors Acquire Krane
- 1 Week Remaining in the Hockey Harvest Lottery
- Hurricanes, Warriors & Oil Kings Punch Tickets to Round 2 of Memorial ECup