Worcester Railers HC to Host Non-Profit Awareness Night on December 22
Worcester, MA - The Worcester Railers Hockey Club (@RailersHC), proud member of the ECHL (@ECHL), and Railers President Michael G. Myers announced today that the Worcester Railers HC Foundation will be donating over $40,000 this holiday season to an assortment of local community organizations.
The following community organizations will receive a holiday check from the Worcester Railers HC Foundation at the Non-Profit Awareness Night when the Railers host the Reading Royals on Saturday, December 22 at 7pm.
- YOU Inc.
- Rainbow Child Development Center of Worcester
- The Boys & Girls Club of Worcester
- The Friendly House
- Nativity School of Worcester
- Veterans Inc.
- PPAL / Youth MOVE
The Railers HC Foundation has also pledged $5,000 to the 80th annual Worcester Telegram and Gazette Santa Fund and $5,000 to the Worcester Common Oval Skating Rink. In all, the Railers HC Foundation will donate over $40,000 this holiday season.
In addition, the Worcester Railers Booster Club donated $3,200 in toys to the Friendly House this holiday season.
"The Railers HC Foundation is in full force again this holiday season," said Myers."We pinpointed local organizations that we felt could use some holiday cheer this season. In addition, look forward to hosting the organizations and the families associated with them at the Railers game on December 22."
If your non-profit organization would like to receive more information on how to get involved in the Worcester Railers Non-Profit Awareness Night on December 22 please call the Railers front office at 508-365-1750.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 13, 2018
- Cyclones Push Winning Streak to Five - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Everblades Shut out Swamp Rabbits - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 'Blades Shut out Swamp Rabbits to Run Point Streak to 12 Games - Florida Everblades
- G Komm Recalled to Lehigh Valley; Royals Sign D Armstrong - Reading Royals
- Forward Justin Parizek Placed on Suspension - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - December 13 - ECHL
- Brent Pedersen Receives PTO from Manitoba Moose - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspension - ECHL
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Norfolk - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Komets Re-Sign Baptista - Fort Wayne Komets
- Allen Americans to Donate January 11 Game Proceeds to Support Local Toddler Battling Leukemia - Allen Americans
- Thunder Adds Former Michigan State Netminder Minney - Wichita Thunder
- Goaltender Angus Redmond Reassigned to Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jacksonville's Homecoming Spoiled by Orlando - Jacksonville IceMen
- Worcester Railers HC to Host Non-Profit Awareness Night on December 22 - Worcester Railers HC
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on Utah's 3-1 loss to Rapid City - Utah Grizzlies
- Americans Fall to Nailers 3-1 - Allen Americans
- Kalk Scores Twice for Solar Bears in 4-2 Win over IceMen - Orlando Solar Bears
- Steelheads Saddle Mavericks with 5-1 Win to Open Weekend - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavs Drop First of Three at Idaho - Kansas City Mavericks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Worcester Railers HC Stories
- Worcester Railers Crush Thunder 5-1 in Front of 8,137 Fans at DCU Center
- The Worcester Railers HC Announce 2019-20 Opening Night Roster
- Worcester Railers Announce Opening Night Festivities for October 12
- Railers Take Down Mariners 4-1 in Lone Tune up Before Regular Season
- Worcester Railers HC Announce Front Office Promotions