Texas Stars Announce Dates of Rescheduled Games vs. Manitoba Moose
CEDAR PARK, Texas - The American Hockey League, along with the Texas Stars and Manitoba Moose, announced today the rescheduled dates of the two games that were postponed due to COVID-19 protocols, originally scheduled for Dec. 21 and Dec. 22 in Cedar Park.
The game originally scheduled for Dec. 21 (AHL Game #389) will now be played on Monday, February 7, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
The game originally scheduled for Dec. 22 (AHL Game #401) will now be played on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. at the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park.
All tickets purchased for the original games will be honored for the rescheduled game dates. Mobile ticketing will reflect the new date and time automatically, and all printed tickets will be valid for the new dates.
Fans who have questions regarding their Dec. 21 or Dec. 22 tickets are asked to email email@example.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars center Ty Dellandrea vs. the Manitoba Moose
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2022
- Tucson Roadrunners Road Ahead: Cruising Through Cali - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rangers Recall Goaltender Tyler Wall to Taxi Squad, Kris Knobluach Assumes Temporary Coaching Duties - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Reign Announce Schedule Updates - Ontario Reign
- San Diego Gulls Announce Dates of Rescheduled Games - San Diego Gulls
- Silver Knights Announce Schedule Updates - Henderson Silver Knights
- Wolves Insider: 14 out of 15 Ain't Bad - Chicago Wolves
- T-Birds Valiant Comeback Effort Falls Short - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Pittsburgh Recalls Angello, Zohorna - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- American Hockey League Announces Rescheduled Monsters Home Game against Utica - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets Announce Rescheduled Road Game in Cleveland - Utica Comets
- AHL Postpones Monday's Abbotsford Canucks Game Due to COVID-19 Protocols - Abbotsford Canucks
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Changes - AHL
- IceHogs Game vs. Iowa Tomorrow Postponed; Rescheduled for February 15 - Rockford IceHogs
- Tuesday's Iowa-Rockford Game Postponed - Iowa Wild
- IceHogs Forward Lukas Reichel Named AHL Player of the Week - Rockford IceHogs
- Rockford's Lukas Reichel Named AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Last Week's Recap - Belleville Senators
- Moose Recall Three Defencemen - Manitoba Moose
- IceHogs Add Defenseman Mike Lee from Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Texas Stars Announce Dates of Rescheduled Games vs. Manitoba Moose - Texas Stars
- Moose and Stars Announce Rescheduled Game Dates - Manitoba Moose
- Marlies Face Another Tough Test as they Host the Thunderbirds - Toronto Marlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.