Tammy Dahms Named Director of Corporate Sales and Sponsorships
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals announced Tuesday Tammy Dahms has been named the team's Director of Corporate Sales and Sponsorships. Dahms has worked for the Santander Arena and the Santander Performing Arts Center as a Sales and Client Service Manager for the last five years, executing sales to grow revenue streams at both facilities.
"Having worked with the Santander Arena, I've had the opportunity to assist many of our existing sponsors and I'm now looking forward to the opportunity to build on those relationships while finding new and creative ways to partner," Dahms said. "I'm also thrilled to be jumping on board ahead of the Royals' 20th Anniversary Season. I've had the opportunity to watch this team develop and grow under new ownership this year and I'm excited to be a part of that growth."
"Tammy has demonstrated her expertise in cultivating and maintaining business relationships throughout Berks County and will be a tremendous add to our team," said General Manager David Farrar. "We are eager for her to continue to work with clients and businesses in Berks County, developing new partnerships that will be beneficial to our community."
A graduate of Elizabethtown College, Dahms joined SMG at Santander Arena in 2012, progressing from Box Office & Group Sales Supervisor to her current role with Santander Arena, the Santander Arena Performing Arts Center and the Royals.
Dahms can be reached at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 10, 2020
- Campagna's Late Goal Lifts Admirals over Mariners - Norfolk Admirals
- Beast Blow Third Period Lead and Drop Game against Growlers - Brampton Beast
- Thunder's Hutchison Makes Noise During Pro Debut in Loss to Railers - Adirondack Thunder
- Ted Hart Breaks Goal Drought But Mariners Fall to Norfolk - Maine Mariners
- Railers Find Lightning with 5-4 Victory over the Thunder - Worcester Railers HC
- Walleye Issue Statement about Upcoming Games - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Transactions - March 10 - ECHL
- Jake Massie Reassigned from Springfield Thunderbirds - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 'Blades Weekly: Last Three-In-Three of Season on Tap - Florida Everblades
- Mitch McLain Headed to Iowa - Allen Americans
- Jack Sadek Recalled by Minnesota, Assigned to Iowa - Allen Americans
- Education Day Game Eludes Nailers - Wheeling Nailers
- Brampton's Nigro Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Hodgson, Ebbing Each Score Twice in a.m. Win at Wheeling, 5-1 - Reading Royals
- Parkkonen Returns from Chicago - Wichita Thunder
- Mavs Weekly: Mavs Welcome Nearly 15,000 Fans over Weekend - Kansas City Mavericks
- Worcester Railers HC Sign Forward Brent Beaudoin from Brown University - Worcester Railers HC
- Houser Named ECHL Goaltener of the Week - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Cincinnati's Houser Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Tammy Dahms Named Director of Corporate Sales and Sponsorships - Reading Royals
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Royals Have Brunch Battle at Wheeling - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Royals Stories
- Royals Sign Returning Forward Ebbing and Rookie Cooper
- Royals Trade Future Considerations for Offensive Defenseman Patrick McNally
- Royals Sign Sixth and Seventh Defensemen Ryczek and Brandt to ECHL Deals
- Royals Announce Season Ticket Holder Preseason Party October 12 with Special Recon Live Episode Featuring Head Coach Kirk MacDonald
- Aston, Pa. Native McKenzie and UMass-Lowell Alumnus Hausinger Sign with Royals