Sold out Barn Tonight
Rockford, Ill.- The Rockford IceHogs return home to take on the Chicago Wolves on the back end of a home-and-home set after their 6-0 loss last night in Chicago. The puck is set to drop at 7 p.m.
The game tonight is sold out but the Hogs will be home against next Friday and Sunday. For tickets to any upcoming home game click here, call (815) 968-5222, or stop by the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office.
Every IceHogs regular season and postseason game, home and road, can be viewed on Antenna TV, channel 23.2 in the Rockford area. The channel is also available on Comcast Cable in the Rockford market on Comcast Cable channel-436, Charter Cable channel-970 and Mediacom channel-101. Click here to see where to watch today's broadcast.
Tonight is country night at the BMO Harris Bank Center presented by 99.9 WJVL and Frito Lay. The first 1,500 fans through the gates will receive a cowboy hat courtesy of Frito Lay. The band, Gunnar and the Grizzly Boys, will be performing pre-game, intermission, and post-game sets.
Also, throughout the night 99.9 WJVL will be giving away a pair of Justin Moore tickets to the "Off the Beaten Path" concert at the BMO on Saturday, March 29.
A mechanical bull will be on the concourse for fans to ride. Patrons who bring a non-perishable food item to the game will receive one free ticket to ride the mechanical bull. The non-perishable food items will be donated to Rock River Valley Food Pantry after the game.
These two teams met last night in a physical matchup where the Hogs got shutout in a 6-0 loss to the Wolves, where both teams combined for 78 total penalty minutes.
Next Home Game: Friday, Mar. 28 against the Grand Rapids Griffins. The puck drops at 7 p.m. on sock monkey night. The first 2,500 fans into the BMO will receive an IceHogs sock monkey courtesy of BMO Harris Bank.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 22, 2014
- Goaltending Dual Tilts in Hogs Favor - Rockford IceHogs
- Wagner's Hat Trick Not Enough - Norfolk Admirals
- Barons Drop Second Straight in Texas, 5-3 - Oklahoma City Barons
- Comets Snap Pens' Five-Game Winning Streak - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Large Crowd Fills GFCC in Phantoms' Return - Adirondack Phantoms
- Wolves Outlasted by IceHogs in Shootout - Chicago Wolves
- Stars Sweep Weekend Series with Barons - Texas Stars
- IceCaps beat Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Shootout Unkind to Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Overpowered by Devils 6-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Monarchs Spring Forward - Manchester Monarchs
- Heat Burns Bulldogs 5-1 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Comets Outlast Wilkes-Barre/Scranton 2-1 - Utica Comets
- B-Sens Battle Back for 6-5 OT Win in Norfolk - Binghamton Senators
- Falcons Win Streak Halted with Loss to Manchester - Springfield Falcons
- Sharks Rally for Three Late Goals to Top Hershey 4-2 - Worcester Sharks
- Beskorowany Stands Tall as IceCaps Trump Sound Tigers - St. John's IceCaps
- Heat Beat Bulldogs 5-1 - Abbotsford Heat
- Albany Devils Win Fourth Straight - Albany Devils
- Fast, Wolf Pack Power over Adirondack 4-2 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- South All-Stars Sweep the North in MSHCA All-Star Games at DCU Center - Worcester Sharks
- Jets Re-Assign Patrice Cormier to IceCaps - St. John's IceCaps
- Nightingale and Shea Suspended - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Post 3-2 Comeback Win over Wild - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Griffins Sweep Wild with 3-2 Win - Iowa Wild
- Archibald Joins Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Gameday: Comets at Wilkes-Barre/Scranton - Utica Comets
- Sold out Barn Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Kings Assign Bartosak to Monarchs - Manchester Monarchs
- Jets Re-Assign John Albert to IceCaps - St. John's IceCaps
- Falcons Sign Forward Marko Dano to Standard Player Contract - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Offer Remote Control Discount - Syracuse Crunch
- Boak Signs ATO with Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Stars Come From Behind to Down Barons, 4-3, in Overtime - Oklahoma City Barons
- Flames Assign Joni Ortio to Abbotsford - Abbotsford Heat
- Texas Beats Oklahoma City 4-3 in Overtime - Texas Stars
- Wolves Drill IceHogs 6-0 in Physical Affair - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Surrender Three Third Period Goals, Lose 5-2 to Binghamton - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.