Redbirds Offer "Pay-Your-Age" Tickets for Next Friday's Game
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - For once, it pays to be younger! In this case, you'll pay less the younger you are!
The Memphis Redbirds are letting fans pay their age for next Friday's game at AutoZone Park, with Dugout and Field Box tickets starting at $3 for three-year-old fans. Children two and under are free, as usual.
"After seeing the buzz created by Build-a-Bear's 'Pay-Your-Age Day' promotion, we thought we would offer our fans a similar opportunity," Redbirds President/General Manager Craig Unger said. "We're using the honor system for this. No ID is required. But we suggest you have at least one person in your group old enough to drive to the game!"
To purchase tickets, visit THIS LINK. Friday's game also features the Car-Scent Kelly Air Freshener giveaway courtesy of AutoZone, with the first 1,500 fans when gates open at 6:00 receiving the item modeled after Redbirds catcher Carson Kelly. It is also a Free Stuff Friday presented by Dave & Buster's, which includes one lucky fan rolling giant dice for the chance to win $70,000 in the Big Money Dice Roll.
For information on upcoming promotions, visit www.memphisredbirds.com/promotions. For more information on single-game tickets, visit www.memphisredbirds.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 13, 2018
- OKC Bats Derail Express, 8-5 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Express Drop Game Two 8-5 to Dodgers - Round Rock Express
- Memphis Tops Omaha to Win Fifth Straight - Memphis Redbirds
- : Chihuahuas Game Versus Reno Aces Postponed - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Rodriguez's Late Homer Lifts 'Cakes Past Sox - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Iowa Splits Twin Bill with Nashville - Iowa Cubs
- Sounds Split Doubleheader with I-Cubs - Nashville Sounds
- Bees Return to Smith's Ballpark Monday - Salt Lake Bees
- Salt Lake Bees Return to Smith's Ballpark Monday - Salt Lake Bees
- Winning Streak Hits Five as Sounds Beat Cubs - Nashville Sounds
- Redbirds Offer "Pay-Your-Age" Tickets for Next Friday's Game - Memphis Redbirds
- Fresno Grizzlies Lower Food Prices - Fresno Grizzlies
- Sounds Begin Eight-Game Homestand Monday - Nashville Sounds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 13, 2018 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Reno Aces Game Notes at El Paso - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (57-34) at Omaha Storm Chasers (40-49) - Memphis Redbirds
- Memphis Redbirds Homestand Highlights (July 16-22) - Memphis Redbirds
- Nashville Sounds Doubleheader Information: Nashville Sounds (43-45) at Iowa Cubs (31-58) - Nashville Sounds
- River Cats late comeback stopped short - Sacramento River Cats
- Three Homers Propel Bees to Win - Salt Lake Bees
- Rainiers Open Second Half With 4-3 Win Over Grizzlies - Tacoma Rainiers
- Tacoma tops Fresno 4-3 Thursday night - Fresno Grizzlies
- Reno Offense Shows off Power in Rain-Filled Series Opener - Reno Aces
- Reno Welcomes Chihuahuas back from Break with 8-2 Loss - El Paso Chihuahuas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- Redbirds Blanked by Colorado Springs, 1-0
- Travel Issues Delaying Tonight's Redbirds Game at AutoZone Park
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (62-36) vs Colorado Springs Sky Sox (53-43)
- Redbirds Split Doubleheader with Iowa
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (61-35) vs Iowa Cubs (34-61) - (DH)