Fresno Grizzlies Lower Food Prices
FRESNO, Calif. - The Fresno Grizzlies and their concessions partner, Pro Sports Catering, have "F-Slashed" food prices at Chukchansi Park, lowering prices on eight of the most popular and highest-selling items. The price reductions are already in effect for home games.
Hot dogs have been reduced from $5.25 to $4.50, kids dogs from $4 to $3, Polish dogs from $6.50 to $5.50 and corn dogs from $5.50 to $5. The Grizzly Burger is now just $8 (reduced from $9), and pizza slices have dropped $1.25 in price, to $5.50.
Nachos have undergone the most dramatic price drop, and are now only $5, down from $6.75. Chicken tenders have also been reduced by a dollar, from $9.50 to $8.50.
The franchise's new owners, Fresno Sports & Events, have been focused on improving the fan experience at Grizzlies home games at Chukchansi Park, and are already offering the lowest beer price ($5 for a 20oz draft) in all of Triple-A baseball, if not all of Minor League Baseball. Making an entire night for a family of four-plus more affordable was a logical next step.
"Five dollar beers was a good first step, but it's important we continue to have a Grizzlies game be the most cost-friendly entertainment option for families in the Central Valley," remarked Fresno Grizzlies President Derek Franks. "With two or more kids in tow, you want to enjoy your night at the ballpark without costs getting out of control, and we understand those challenges."
The Grizzlies return home for a four-game series with the Sacramento River Cats, July 16-19. There are at least 25 home games left for Fresno this season, with potential home playoff dates on the horizon for the first place club.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 13, 2018
- OKC Bats Derail Express, 8-5 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Express Drop Game Two 8-5 to Dodgers - Round Rock Express
- Memphis Tops Omaha to Win Fifth Straight - Memphis Redbirds
- : Chihuahuas Game Versus Reno Aces Postponed - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Rodriguez's Late Homer Lifts 'Cakes Past Sox - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Iowa Splits Twin Bill with Nashville - Iowa Cubs
- Sounds Split Doubleheader with I-Cubs - Nashville Sounds
- Bees Return to Smith's Ballpark Monday - Salt Lake Bees
- Salt Lake Bees Return to Smith's Ballpark Monday - Salt Lake Bees
- Winning Streak Hits Five as Sounds Beat Cubs - Nashville Sounds
- Redbirds Offer "Pay-Your-Age" Tickets for Next Friday's Game - Memphis Redbirds
- Fresno Grizzlies Lower Food Prices - Fresno Grizzlies
- Sounds Begin Eight-Game Homestand Monday - Nashville Sounds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 13, 2018 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Reno Aces Game Notes at El Paso - Reno Aces
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (57-34) at Omaha Storm Chasers (40-49) - Memphis Redbirds
- Memphis Redbirds Homestand Highlights (July 16-22) - Memphis Redbirds
- Nashville Sounds Doubleheader Information: Nashville Sounds (43-45) at Iowa Cubs (31-58) - Nashville Sounds
- River Cats late comeback stopped short - Sacramento River Cats
- Three Homers Propel Bees to Win - Salt Lake Bees
- Rainiers Open Second Half With 4-3 Win Over Grizzlies - Tacoma Rainiers
- Tacoma tops Fresno 4-3 Thursday night - Fresno Grizzlies
- Reno Offense Shows off Power in Rain-Filled Series Opener - Reno Aces
- Reno Welcomes Chihuahuas back from Break with 8-2 Loss - El Paso Chihuahuas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fresno Grizzlies Stories
- Nunez and Fisher supply the offense in an 8-7 Tacos walk-off win in 10
- SAC puts up two crooked innings en route to a 12-2 win over Grizz
- Tacos shell out an 8-3 win over SAC Tuesday night
- Sacramento's late run dooms Fresno in series opener
- Grizzlies split series with a 5-3 victory over Rainiers Sunday afternoon