Rampage Announce Roster Moves
SAN ANTONIO, TX - San Antonio Rampage General Manager Kevin McDonald announced three roster moves on Monday. The Rampage have recalled forwards Stephen Perfetto and Charlie Sampair from the ECHL's Tulsa Oilers. San Antonio has also signed Oilers forward Ryan Tesink to a professional tryout agreement.
Perfetto, 27, has appeared in 14 games with the Rampage this season, notching a goal and an assist. The Woodbridge, Ontario native has also appeared in 16 ECHL games with the Oilers, totaling six goals and 23 points. In 41 career AHL games with the Rampage and Milwaukee Admirals, Perfetto has tallied four goals and nine points.
Sampair, 25, has two goals in six games with the Rampage this season, along with 18 goals and 35 points in 55 ECHL games with Tulsa. The White Bear Lake, Minnesota native last played with the Rampage on Dec. 2.
Tesink, 25, is on his second professional tryout agreement with the Rampage this season. A sixth-round draft pick of the St. Louis Blues in 2011, Tesink has appeared in five AHL games this season, three with the Rampage and two with the San Diego Gulls. The Saint John, New Brunswick native has tallied 25 goals and 60 points in 62 games with the Oilers this season.
The Rampage host the Chicago Wolves on Tuesday night at the AT&T Center. Puck-drop is scheduled for 7 p.m. CT, with the game available on The Ticket 760AM and on AHLTV.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 25, 2019
- Week 25 Report: Hogs Win 1 of 3 in Tight Divisional Race - Rockford IceHogs
- Wolves Insider: Playoff Clincher Nears - Chicago Wolves
- Anaheim Ducks Assign Goaltender Olle Eriksson Ek to San Diego Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Ontario Reign Announce Roster Moves - Ontario Reign
- Lashoff Returns to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Lewis Reassigned to ECHL's Utah Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Defender Jonas Siegenthaler Recalled by Washington - Hershey Bears
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: March 25 - Manitoba Moose
- Blackhawks Agree to Terms with Krys, Assign Him to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Rampage Announce Roster Moves - San Antonio Rampage
- First Place Condors Home Wednesday and Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Amerks Recall Pair from Cyclones - Rochester Americans
- Beaudin, Falk, Reflect on CHL Championships - Belleville Senators
- WWE Hall of Famer Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat to Attend Syracuse Crunch Game April 12 - Syracuse Crunch
- Moose Release Goaltender Byron Spriggs - Manitoba Moose
- Dansk Earns AHL Player of the Week Honor - Chicago Wolves
- Wolf Pack Weekly, March 25-31 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Chicago's Oscar Dansk Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Greg Chase Signed to PTO, Drew Melanson Returned to Maine of ECHL - Hartford Wolf Pack
- 2020 AHL All-Star Classic Tickets on Sale April 3 - Ontario Reign
- Dallas Stars Sign Goaltender Jake Oettinger to Three-Year, Entry-Level Contract - Texas Stars
- 2020 AHL All-Star Classic Tickets on Sale April 3 - AHL
- Tyler Lewington Re-Assigned to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Watson, Salomaki Assigned to Admirals - Milwaukee Admirals
- Sens Set for Final Three Weeks - Belleville Senators
- Roadrunners Strike in Final Seconds to Secure 2-1 Win, Weekend Sweep - Tucson Roadrunners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.