Predators Recall Gaudet from Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI - Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has recalled forward Tyler Gaudet from Milwaukee (AHL). Additionally, the team has placed forward Craig Smith on injured reserve with a lower-body injury.
Gaudet has tallied 23 points (8g-15a) in 41 games played for the Admirals, tied for the fourth-most on the team. He's posted five points (2g-3a) in his last four games, including multi-point efforts on Feb. 9 vs. Chicago and last Sunday at Manitoba. This is Gaudet's fifth professional season - in 2017-18 he tallied a career-high 28 points (13g-13a) in 69 AHL games with Milwaukee and the Tucson Roadrunners. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound center has a goal and three assists in 20 games at the NHL level, all of which came with the Arizona Coyotes.
Undrafted, Gaudet played two seasons with the Ontario Hockey League's Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds from 2012-14, recording 69 points (29g-40a) and a +25 rating in 99 games. After spending his first two professional seasons with the AHL's Portland Pirates, he made his NHL debut on April 11, 2015 and scored his first NHL goal on Feb. 18, 2016 vs. Dallas. Gaudet has appeared in 289 games with four different AHL teams, posting 39 goals and 67 assists for 106 points.
The Admirals continue their seven-game roadtrip when they travel to Cleveland this weekend for two against the Monsters beginning Friday night at 6 pm CT at Quicken Loans Arena. Milwaukee's next home game isn't until Tuesday, March 5th against the Texas Stars.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 21, 2019
- Predators Recall Gaudet from Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- 14th Annual Sled Hockey Game Returns February 26 at New Venue - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Kings Recall Jonny Brodzinski - Ontario Reign
- Eagles Sign Forward Kale Kessy to Professional Tryout Agreement - Colorado Eagles
- Binghamton Devils Release Free Mobile App - Binghamton Devils
- Iowa Wild Reassigns Goaltender C.J. Motte to Allen - Iowa Wild
- Dallas Stars Reassign Goaltender Landon Bow to Texas - Texas Stars
- Youth Jersey Giveaway, Kids in Free Highlight Roadrunners Return Home - Tucson Roadrunners
- Wolves Dim the Stars Before 15,432 - Chicago Wolves
- Stars Fall in Morning Matchup with Wolves - Texas Stars
- Devante Smith-Pelly Assigned to Bears - Hershey Bears
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Forward J.T. Brown from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Beauchemin Loaned to Brampton - Belleville Senators
- New York Islanders Select Oak View Group to Manage Webster Bank Arena - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rangers Recall Lias Andersson from Hartford - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Comets Recall Kyle Thomas from Kalamazoo - Utica Comets
- Ottawa Recalls Chlapik and Archibald - Belleville Senators
- Philadelphia Has Loaned G Mike McKenna to Lehigh Valley - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- T-Birds Visit Hartford & Bridgeport in Important Road Weekend - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Devils Sign Bergin to PTO; Sissons Reassigned to Adirondack - Binghamton Devils
- Petersen Backstops Reign to 4-3 Victory - Ontario Reign
- Roadrunners' San Diego Streak Snapped in Wednesday's 5-2 Loss - Tucson Roadrunners
- Johnson Buzzer-Beater Caps Rally in Grand Rapids - Rockford IceHogs
- Gulls Enjoy Comforts of Home in 5-2 Victory - San Diego Gulls
- Weise Scores his First in Laval's 4-2 Loss - Laval Rocket
- Peterson Halts Relentless Heat Attack in Stockton's 4-3 Setback - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.