"Party at the Pitch" Planned Ahead of Thursday's White Out Game
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati are inviting fans to arrive early to next Thursday's nationally televised game against D.C. United and international superstar Wayne Rooney with a special "Party at the Pitch."
Starting at 5:30 p.m., fans are welcome to join the festivities on Sheakley Lawn for a tailgate-style event that will feature special partner beer specials, as well as local musical favorites Naked Karate Girls performing on stage from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Q102 disc jockeys Jon and Natalie will broadcast their radio show live from Sheakley Lawn until 7 p.m., and Continental Tire will have an interactive set-up for fans, as well.
Admission to "Party at the Pitch" is free and included in the price of the D.C. game ticket. Tickets are still available and start at $15 at fccincinnati.com/tickets.
The partner beer specials include $5 Braxton and Heineken 12 oz. drafts and $3 Bud Light 12 oz. drafts from 5:30 p.m. until kickoff, and $5 Vive hard seltzers from 5:30 p.m. through the end of the match. A wider beer selection will be also available on draft and in bottles at the "Party at the Pitch," as well as throughout Nippert Stadium during the match.
Sheakely Lawn's opening will be an hour earlier than normal for an 8 p.m. kickoff, with the 5:30 p.m. opening allowing fans to come directly from work to start pregame activities.
FC Cincinnati next travel to face the Chicago Fire on Saturday, July 13. Kickoff is set for 8 p.m. ET, and the game will be televised on WSTR 64, carried on the radio on WDJO (99.5 FM, 107.9 FM and 1480 AM), streamed regionally on FloFC, out of market on ESPN+, while an audio stream will be available at TuneIn (WDJO) and fccincinnati.com.
After Saturday's game, FCC will host a "White Out" game against D.C. United in nationally televised contest at Nippert Stadium at 8 p.m. on Thursday, July 18. All tickets for the game are on sale at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK). Pick Six mini plans, individual-game tickets and group options are on sale for all remaining games.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 11, 2019
- Orlando City to Host Atlanta in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Semifinal - Orlando City SC
- Sounders FC Encourages Giving Back with RAVE Foundation-Themed Match this Sunday - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy to Honor FIFA World Cup Winner Alex Morgan Friday During Match vs. San Jose Earthquakes - LA Galaxy
- Atlanta United to Play at Orlando City SC in U.S. Open Cup Semifinal - Atlanta United FC
- Timbers to Face Minnesota United FC at Allianz Field in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Semifinal on August 7 - Portland Timbers
- Sounders FC Forward Will Bruin Undergoes Successful Surgery - Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy to Create Safe-Standing Supporters' Section at Dignity Health Sports Park - LA Galaxy
- Houston Dynamo sign defender Jose Bizama from Chilean club Huachipato FC - Houston Dynamo
- FC Cincinnati Sign Captain Kendall Waston to a Contract Extension - FC Cincinnati
- Leagues Cup Final to be Played in the City of Las Vegas - MLS
- Timbers to Visit Hood River for Eighth-Annual Rose City Road Trip Presented by Providence Health & Services - Portland Timbers
- "Party at the Pitch" Planned Ahead of Thursday's White Out Game - FC Cincinnati
- MNUFC to Host Portland Timbers in Semifinals of US Open Cup - Minnesota United FC
- Columbus Crew SC Hires Steve Lyons as Executive Vice President, Chief Business Officer - Columbus Crew SC
- Game Preview: New England Revolution at D.C. United - New England Revolution
- Nashville SC to Hold Open Tryouts for 2020 Inaugural MLS Season - Nashville SC
- New York City FC Boys U-19 Academy Win National Championship for Second Consecutive Season - New York City FC
- Toronto FC Acquire Patrick Mullins from Columbus Crew SC - Toronto FC
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Forward Jordan Hamilton and Assets in Trade with Toronto FC - Columbus Crew SC
- Columbus Crew SC Acquires Allocation Money in Trade with Orlando City SC - Columbus Crew SC
- Orlando City SC Acquires Midfielder Robinho from Columbus Crew - Orlando City SC
- Timbers Defeat Los Angeles FC 1-0, Advance to Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Semifinals - Portland Timbers
- Notes & Quotes: Orlando City SC 1 -1 New York City FC: Orlando Advances on Penalties - New York City FC
- LAFC Falls to Portland Timbers 1-0 in Quarterfinals of 2019 U.S. Open Cup - Los Angeles FC
- Crepeau provides late heroics to set up decisive leg at BC Place on July 24 - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.