New York-Penn League Announces 2020 Season Schedule
TROY, NY - The New York-Penn League announced their 2020 season schedule on Friday, and the Tri-City ValleyCats, an affiliate of the Houston Astros, will begin their campaign with a six-game road trip to Vermont and Connecticut from June 18 to 23.
The ValleyCats' home opener at Joseph L. Bruno Stadium is set for Wednesday, June 24 as they begin a six game homestand vs. the Williamsport Crosscuters (Phillies) June 24-26 and Brooklyn Cyclones (Mets) June 27-29.
The first homestand in July for the ValleyCats begins on Independence Day, as the 'Cats host the State College Spikes (Cardinals) July 4-6. Other homestands in July include three games against Williamsport (July 10-12), a four game series vs. the Mahoning Valley Scrappers (Indians) July 21-24, and three against the Vermont Lake Monsters (Athletics) July 28-30.
August at Joseph L. Bruno Stadium begins with four games against the Staten Island Yankees (New York Yankees) August 4-7, and includes three game home series' against the Lowell Spinners (Red Sox) August 11-13, Hudson Valley Renegades (Rays) August 19-21, Batavia Muckdogs (Marlins) August 22-24, and Aberdeen IronBirds (Orioles) August 28-30.
The ValleyCats conclude their 2020 season at home when they host the Vermont Lake Monsters on Labor Day weekend, Saturday, September 5 through Monday, September 7.
2020 ticket plans are on sale now, and current ticket plans holders can lock-in 2019 pricing by renewing their plans by September 30. For more information on ticket plans, call the Tri-City ValleyCats box office at 518-629-CATS (2287). The full 2020 ValleyCats schedule is available online at tcvalleycats.com, and is subject to change.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from August 30, 2019
- Staten Island's Late Comeback Falls Short as Hudson Valley Holds on to Win 6-5 - Staten Island Yankees
- Tigers Fall in Final Road Game in 2019 - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Aberdeen Walks off Series Finale with Brooklyn - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Spikes Surge Late to Topple Scrappers, 10-3 - State College Spikes
- Lake Monsters Walkoff With 2-1 Home Finale Win - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Spinners Late Rally Not Enough vs. ValleyCats Friday Night - Lowell Spinners
- What Can Brown Do for You - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Cyclones Drop Heartbreaker in Aberdeen - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Cutters Comeback Falls Just Short Against Auburn - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Tigers Add Outfielder from GCL Tigers West - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Robinson Cano in BKLYN Saturday - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Spinners Announce 2020 Schedule - Lowell Spinners
- Renegades Release 2020 Schedule - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Doubledays Release 2020 Schedule - Auburn Doubledays
- Your First Look at 2020 Schedule - Brooklyn Cyclones
- New York-Penn League Announces 2020 Season Schedule - Tri-City ValleyCats
- Scrappers Schedule Set for 2020 Season - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Spikes Release 2020 Schedule, Season Seats Now on Sale - State College Spikes
- Cutters Release 2020 Schedule - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Doubledays Fall, 7-1, to Crosscutters - Auburn Doubledays
- Post-Season Tickets on Sale September 3 - West Virginia Black Bears
- Sogard Socks Yanks - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Tigers Spilt Doubleheader with Vermont - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Vermont Splits With 3-2 Walkoff Win In Game Two - Vermont Lake Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.