Post-Season Tickets on Sale September 3
GRANVILLE, W.Va. - As summer ends and the regular season closes, we are looking ahead to fall and post-season baseball! The playoff race is heating up in the Pinckney Division, and the Black Bears are battling for first place in the division with five games left to play. After the last home game against division-leading Batavia on Friday, West Virginia's regular season ends on September 2 with a four-game series at Mahoning Valley.
The New York-Penn League Playoffs consist of two best two-of-three games series that run September 4-11 - the Semi-Final Series and the NYPL Championship Series. Four teams make it to the post-season: three division champions and a Wild Card. Depending on final standings, there exists the potential of two games of each series hosted at Monongalia County Ballpark if the Black Bears qualify.
You can be there to cheer on West Virginia as we roll into September with the POST SEASON TICKETS on sale September 3 at 10 a.m.
POST SEASON TICKET PRICES
Premium (sections 103-107): $10
Reserved (sections 101, 102, 108, 109): $8
Standing Room ONLY: $7
Suite 3 (50-person capacity): $1,075
Suite 2 (25-person capacity): $475
Suite 4 (15-person capacity with NO outdoor seating): $225
Homerun Porch (25-person capacity with ALL outdoor seating): $250
We continue to offer discounts for juniors and seniors, active military with ID and students with $7 reserved seats for each game. All suite rentals are on a first come, first served basis. Refunds will be issued for those who book suites or purchase tickets for games not played.
Don't miss out on an exciting post-season baseball experience at the ballpark! Tickets on sale online and in the box office on September 3. Call the ticket office at (304) 293-7653 or email [email protected] for more information.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from August 30, 2019
- Staten Island's Late Comeback Falls Short as Hudson Valley Holds on to Win 6-5 - Staten Island Yankees
- Tigers Fall in Final Road Game in 2019 - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Aberdeen Walks off Series Finale with Brooklyn - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Spikes Surge Late to Topple Scrappers, 10-3 - State College Spikes
- Lake Monsters Walkoff With 2-1 Home Finale Win - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Spinners Late Rally Not Enough vs. ValleyCats Friday Night - Lowell Spinners
- What Can Brown Do for You - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Cyclones Drop Heartbreaker in Aberdeen - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Cutters Comeback Falls Just Short Against Auburn - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Tigers Add Outfielder from GCL Tigers West - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Robinson Cano in BKLYN Saturday - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Spinners Announce 2020 Schedule - Lowell Spinners
- Renegades Release 2020 Schedule - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Doubledays Release 2020 Schedule - Auburn Doubledays
- Your First Look at 2020 Schedule - Brooklyn Cyclones
- New York-Penn League Announces 2020 Season Schedule - Tri-City ValleyCats
- Scrappers Schedule Set for 2020 Season - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Spikes Release 2020 Schedule, Season Seats Now on Sale - State College Spikes
- Cutters Release 2020 Schedule - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Doubledays Fall, 7-1, to Crosscutters - Auburn Doubledays
- Post-Season Tickets on Sale September 3 - West Virginia Black Bears
- Sogard Socks Yanks - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Tigers Spilt Doubleheader with Vermont - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Vermont Splits With 3-2 Walkoff Win In Game Two - Vermont Lake Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent West Virginia Black Bears Stories
- West Virginia Black Bears Retain Affiliation with MLB as Founding Member of the Major League Baseball Draft League
- West Virginia Black Bears will not play in 2020
- Johnathan Johnston Becomes Fifth Manager in Black Bears History
- West Virginia Black Bears Praise Congressional Effort to Save Minor League Baseball
- Black Bears 'Black Friday Week' Sale Incudes 30% Off Tickets, Merchandise