Cutters Release 2020 Schedule
The Williamsport Crosscutters, Class A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, have announced the schedule for their 2020 season which begins June 18 in State College followed by the home opener on Friday, June 19 against the rival State College Spikes.
The 76-game schedule will include 38 home games against ten different New York-Penn League opponents at BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field.
Teams visiting Williamsport in 2020 include; State College Spikes (St. Louis Cardinals) on June 19-20, July 31, August 1-2 & September 5, West Virginia Black Bears (Pittsburgh Pirates) June 21-23, Staten Island Yankees (N.Y. Yankees) July 1-3, Brooklyn Cyclones (N.Y. Mets) July 7-9, Connecticut Tigers (Detroit Tigers) 13-16, Aberdeen IronBirds (Baltimore Orioles) July 17-19, Tri-City ValleyCats (Houston Astros) July 25-27, Mahoning Valley Scrappers (Cleveland Indians) August 8-10, Lowell Spinners (Boston Red Sox) August 14-16, and the Auburn Doubledays (Washington Nationals) August 25-27.
Game times remain the same as in previous seasons with all Monday-Saturday home contests starting at 7:05pm and Sunday home games starting at 5:05pm. Nineteen of the home games are scheduled on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
Information on 2020 MVP Club ticket plans, groups and corporate partnerships are available by calling (570) 326-3389.
The full 2020 Williamsport Crosscutters schedule can be found online at www.crosscutters.com.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from August 30, 2019
- Staten Island's Late Comeback Falls Short as Hudson Valley Holds on to Win 6-5 - Staten Island Yankees
- Tigers Fall in Final Road Game in 2019 - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Aberdeen Walks off Series Finale with Brooklyn - Aberdeen IronBirds
- Spikes Surge Late to Topple Scrappers, 10-3 - State College Spikes
- Lake Monsters Walkoff With 2-1 Home Finale Win - Vermont Lake Monsters
- Spinners Late Rally Not Enough vs. ValleyCats Friday Night - Lowell Spinners
- What Can Brown Do for You - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Cyclones Drop Heartbreaker in Aberdeen - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Cutters Comeback Falls Just Short Against Auburn - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Tigers Add Outfielder from GCL Tigers West - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Robinson Cano in BKLYN Saturday - Brooklyn Cyclones
- Spinners Announce 2020 Schedule - Lowell Spinners
- Renegades Release 2020 Schedule - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Doubledays Release 2020 Schedule - Auburn Doubledays
- Your First Look at 2020 Schedule - Brooklyn Cyclones
- New York-Penn League Announces 2020 Season Schedule - Tri-City ValleyCats
- Scrappers Schedule Set for 2020 Season - Mahoning Valley Scrappers
- Spikes Release 2020 Schedule, Season Seats Now on Sale - State College Spikes
- Cutters Release 2020 Schedule - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Doubledays Fall, 7-1, to Crosscutters - Auburn Doubledays
- Post-Season Tickets on Sale September 3 - West Virginia Black Bears
- Sogard Socks Yanks - Hudson Valley Renegades
- Tigers Spilt Doubleheader with Vermont - Norwich Sea Unicorns
- Vermont Splits With 3-2 Walkoff Win In Game Two - Vermont Lake Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Williamsport Crosscutters Stories
- Cutters Coaching Staff Announced for 2020 Season
- Cutters Retire Borders Jersey at Hot Stove Banquet
- Cutters Hot Stove Banquet Raises over $6,700 for Charity
- Bowman Field HOF & Lycoming County Sports Walk Inductees Revealed
- Local Program Recipient of Phillies Charities, Inc. Grant Announced