Mavericks Acquire Torin Snydeman from Utah Grizzlies
INDEPENDENCE, MO - The Missouri Mavericks announced Friday afternoon that they have acquired Torin Snydeman in a trade with the Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) in exchange for future considerations at the conclusion of the 2015-16 ECHL season.
The right wing from Groton, MA notched 2 goals and 4 assists through 11 games with the Grizzlies this season. Prior to the start of his professional career, the 6'0", 200lb winger played two seasons with Sacred Heart University (NCAA) followed by three seasons with Northeastern University (NCAA).
Snydeman will wear number five for the Mavericks.
The Mavericks three-game home stand begins tonight when they host the visiting Cincinnati Cyclones for the first time and will be welcoming the first 750 fans age 14 & under to the arena with a special youth jersey giveaway, presented by American Family Insurance. Doors open at 6:00p.m. for the 7:05p.m. game start.
Saturday, Dec. 19 the Mavs play the Cyclones again for their third annual Star Wars Night event! Fans are encouraged to get in the spirit and dress up as their favorite movie character for the intermission costume contest. Over twenty different characters from the Star Wars movie franchise will be in attendance to the game, walking the concourse pre-game and participating in promotions and themed contests throughout the evening.
Sunday, Dec. 20 is adult jersey giveaway night at Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. The first 1,500 fans age 15 & older will receive a giveaway jersey presented by 360 Vodka upon entrance. Doors open at 3:00p.m. for the 4:05p.m. game start. Sunday is a Family 4-Pack game, with 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 Pepsi products, and 1 Red Robin appetizer (coupon) starting at just $84!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 18, 2015
- Jackals Romp Royals, 5-2 - Elmira Jackals
- Roayls Return Home for the Holidays Spoiled by Elmira, 5-2 - Reading Royals
- Second Period Sinks Eagles in 4-0 Loss to Utah - Colorado Eagles
- Third Period IceMen Comeback Edges Slumping Fuel - Evansville IceMen
- Oilers Fall in Overtime to Wichita, 3-2 - Tulsa Oilers
- Thunder Strike Twice Late to Hold off Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- Cyclones Downed by ECHL Leaders - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers End Quad City's Home Winning Streak - Wheeling Nailers
- IceMen Beat Fuel 2-1 - Indy Fuel
- Nailers Halt Mallards' Home Winning Streak - Quad City Mallards
- Monarchs Survive Komets in 5-3 Win - Manchester Monarchs
- Stingrays Battle Back, Fall to Everblades 2-1 in Overtime - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Bottle K-Wings on Bell's Night - Kalamazoo Wings
- Everblades Edge Stingrays in Overtime 2-1 - Florida Everblades
- Atlanta Clip Wings with 3-1 Win - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - December 18 - ECHL
- Moose Assign Blomqvist to Tulsa - Tulsa Oilers
- Mavericks Acquire Torin Snydeman from Utah Grizzlies - Kansas City Mavericks
- Admirals Get Forward Bryan McGregor from Brampton for Future Considerations - Norfolk Admirals
- Malcolm Recalled to AHL Hartford - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Game Notes: December 18 vs Missouri - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Jackals Travel to Reading for Meeting with Royals - Elmira Jackals
- Greg Wolfe Returns to Thunder - Adirondack Thunder
- Gameday: Adirondack at Norfolk - Adirondack Thunder
- Nailers at Mallards Game Day Snap Shot - Wheeling Nailers
- ECHL Today - December 18 - ECHL
- Star Wars Night on December 26 - Adirondack Thunder
- Game Day Capsule: Wichita at Tulsa, December 18th - Wichita Thunder
- Forward Cam Reid Loaned to Utica Comets - Reading Royals
- Oilers Host Thunder Tonight - Tulsa Oilers
- Walleye Edge Beast in Brampton's First Shootout of the Season - Brampton Beast
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Mavs Take 2-1 Series Lead with Third Period Heroics
- Mavs Monday: the Playoffs Come Home
- Mavs Drop Game Two in OT at Tulsa, Series Shifts to Independence
- Mavericks Stun Oilers in Game One with 6-4 Road Win
- Playoff Primer: Mavs and Oilers Kick off First Round of the 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs Presented by Smile Direct Club