Heat Close Home Stand against Ontario
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Arena: Stockton Arena
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m. PST
Broadcast: Hear the Heat's radio call on Spreaker and iHeartRadio or tune in to AHLTV to watch a stream of the game.
For live, in-game tweets, follow @AHLHeat. Stay tuned after the game for the Chase Chevrolet Big Moments of the Game to enter to win a puck signed by Brett Pollock.
The Stockton Heat look to close out a five-game home stand on a high note as they take on the Ontario Reign Saturday at 6 p.m. The Heat own a 3-1-1-0 advantage in the season series against their California counterpart, winners of three of the last four against Ontario.
QUINE'S HAT TRICK
Alan Quine shined on the offensive end on Wednesday for the Heat, finishing the night with his second hat trick of the season. It was the forward's second-straight three-point night, following a three-assist effort last Saturday against Colorado.
LIGHTING IT UP
The Heat enter Saturday's game having recorded 21 goals in the first four games of the current five-game home stand, posting five, five, seven and four goals through the previous four contests, respectively.
THIS BUD'S FOR YOU
Buddy Robinson rides a hot streak into Saturday's contest, having registered at least one point in eight consecutive games, including a pair of assists on Wednesday. The forward has totaled 11 points (3g,8a) in that span and is now the team leader for assists on the year with 18.
GAWDIN GETS GOING
Glenn Gawdin registered his second multi-point game of the season on Wednesday with a goal and an assist against the San Diego Gulls. He has found a place on the scoresheet in back-to-back games, lighting the lamp in each.
TROUBLES AT HOME
The Heat have struggled to find their footing on home ice so far this season, coming into Saturday's game with a record of 6-10-2-0 at Stockton Arena. By comparison, Stockton is 9-7-1-0 on the road. Ontario, meanwhile, is 5-11-0-1 in road games this season and 2-8-0-0 in its last 10 games overall.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 12, 2019
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators at Griffins, January 12 - Belleville Senators
- Sens Clip Griffins in Shootout - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Answer Back - Toronto Marlies
- Audette Scores Twice, Nets Shooutout Gamewinner in 6-5 Victory over Manitoba - Laval Rocket
- Starrett Turns Aside 28 Shots to Blank Eagles, 2-0 - Colorado Eagles
- Condors Steal a Shutout in Colorado, 2-0 - Bakersfield Condors
- Moose Force Overtime but Fall in Shootout - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins in First Place After 5-2 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Stars Net Three Unanswered Goals, Top Wild 4-2 - Texas Stars
- Iowa Falters against Texas in 4-2 Loss - Iowa Wild
- Admirals Can't Fly with Gulls - Milwaukee Admirals
- Fourth Straight PPL Center Sellout Crowd for Lehigh Valley Sees Phantoms Lose - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Gulls Dominate at Milwaukee - San Diego Gulls
- Wolf Pack Play Road Warriors in 4-2 Win at Bridgeport - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Devils Down Monsters for Fourth-Straight Win, 5-4 - Binghamton Devils
- Hartford snaps Bridgeport's franchise-record 15-game point streak at home - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Samsonov Earns First AHL Shutout in 3-0 Win - Hershey Bears
- Three-Goal T-Birds' Comeback Thwarted by Bruins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Newcomer Carey Nets Late Game-Winner for P-Bruins - Providence Bruins
- Comeback Falls Short for Monsters in 5-4 Loss to Devils - Cleveland Monsters
- Kulbakov Shuts Down Crunch in 3-2 Win - Utica Comets
- Penguins Upended by Checkers, 5-3 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Crunch Downed by Comets, 3-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Checkers Get Revenge with 5-3 Win over Pens - Charlotte Checkers
- Smith's Hat Trick Helps Amerks Turn the Tables on Marlies - Rochester Americans
- Game #34 Preview: Tucson vs. Chicago - Tucson Roadrunners
- Heat365 Memberships for 15th Season of Stockton Hockey on Sale Now - Stockton Heat
- Coyotes Assign Bunting to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Heat Close Home Stand against Ontario - Stockton Heat
- Blue Jackets Recall Defenseman Gabriel Carlsson from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Rockford Snags Point Thanks to Special Teams Surge - Rockford IceHogs
- Moulson Pots a Pair in Reign Victory - Ontario Reign
- Late Ontario Goal Drops San Jose - San Jose Barracuda
- Rutta Traded to Tampa Bay - Rockford IceHogs
- Slow Start Hinders Roadrunners in 6-3 Loss to Chicago - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rampage Top Wild for Ninth Straight Home Win - San Antonio Rampage
- Specialty Teams Play Pivotal Role in Eagles 6-3 Win over Condors - Colorado Eagles
- Wolves Torch Tucson - Chicago Wolves
- Gust Scores Twice in Condors Loss to Colorado - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.