Dragons on TV Saturday and Sunday on Dayton's CW
DAYTON, OHIO-Dayton Dragons games on Saturday, August 31 and Sunday, September 1 will be televised live from Fifth Third Field on Dayton's CW. On both dates, the Dragons will meet the West Michigan Whitecaps (Detroit Tigers affiliate). Game times are 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
The telecasts are part of a 25-game TV package this season. All games are broadcast live and in high definition on the following outlets:
- Over the air Channel 26.1
- Spectrum Channels 13 and 1013
- Direct TV and DISH Network Channel 26.
All Dragons television broadcasts are sponsored by Dayton Power & Light.
Dayton's CW reaches approximately 500,000 households and over 1.2 million potential viewers in a 10-county area.
Dragons Director of Broadcasting Tom Nichols will handle the play-by-play. WDTN Sports Director Jack Pohl will handle commentator duties.
All broadcasts include the performing of the national anthem by local singers, groups, and musicians. The Lipstick Scoundrels will perform the national anthem on Saturday, and the Sidney High School Chamber Choir will perform on Sunday.
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 30, 2019
- 10th-Inning Loss Ends Nuts' Playoff Hopes - Lansing Lugnuts
- Kernels Walk-Off Again on Steer's Single - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Cardenas Spoils Lingos' Gem - Lake County Captains
- Bats Slumber Early Again, Wake up too Late - Burlington Bees
- Dominant Road Trip Closes with Tight Win - Kane County Cougars
- River Bandits Walked-Off Once More in Cedar Rapids - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Walters Tosses 7 No-Hit Innings, Clinton Takes 6th Straight - Clinton LumberKings
- Wisconsinâ??s Home Season Ends with a Close Loss to Kane County - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Chiefs Fall Friday in Home Finale - Peoria Chiefs
- Snappers Bats Erupt To Break 5-Game Skid - Beloit Snappers
- Marcano Smacks Four Hits in Series Finale - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Sinkholes Close Home Slate with 1-0 Win in Front of 6,219 - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Outman Continues to Impress - Great Lakes Loons
- Wynne Strikes out 12 in Dragons 4-3 Victory - Dayton Dragons
- Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Seth Gray joins Kernels from Elizabethton - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Kane County Cougars Announce Schedule for 2020 Season - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons on TV Saturday and Sunday on Dayton's CW - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Homestand Preview for August 31 - September 2 - Dayton Dragons
- Chiefs Announce 2020 Schedule - Peoria Chiefs
- Dragons Notes for Friday - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 30 vs. South Bend (Game 135) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Kane County Cougars Clinch Spot in the Postseason - Kane County Cougars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.