Dragons On TV Friday, Saturday, & Sunday On Dayton's CW
DAYTON, OHIO - Dayton Dragons games on Friday, July 12; Saturday, July 13; and Sunday, July 14 will be televised live from Fifth Third Field on Dayton's CW. The telecasts are part of a 25-game TV package this season. All games will be broadcast live and in high definition on the following outlets:
- Over the air Channel 26.1
- Spectrum Channels 13 and 1013
- Direct TV and DISH Network Channel 26.
All Dragons television broadcasts are sponsored by Dayton Power & Light.
Dragons Director of Broadcasting Tom Nichols will handle the play-by-play for each game. WDTN Sports Anchor/Reporter Hutch Konerman will serve as color commentator on Friday. WDTN Sports Director Jack Pohl will handle the commentator duties on Saturday and Sunday.
Dayton's CW reaches approximately 500,000 households and over 1.2 million potential viewers in a 10-county area.
The telecasts will include the performing of the National Anthem prior to each game. Performers will include Centerville Community Chorus on Friday; Sound Check Show Choir on Saturday; and Grand Slam on Sunday.
Dragons 2019 Television Broadcast Schedule (remaining games)
Date Opponent Time
Friday, July 12 Wisconsin 7:00
Saturday, July 13 Beloit 7:00
Sunday, July 14 Beloit 2:00
Friday, July 26 Great Lakes 7:00
Saturday, August 3 Lake County 7:00
Sunday, August 4 Lake County 2:00
Saturday, August 10 Lansing 7:00
Sunday, August 11 Lansing 2:00
Saturday, August 31 West Michigan 7:00
Sunday, Sept. 1 West Michigan 2:00
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from July 11, 2019
- Eight Run Third Leads to Fourth Straight Win - Clinton LumberKings
- 13 Runs and 20 Hits Propels Snappers to Series Win - Beloit Snappers
- Clinton Offense Explodes Early to Topple Captains - Lake County Captains
- Whitecaps Waste Chances in Shutout - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Bees Take Series with 5-0 Shutout over Fort Wayne - Burlington Bees
- Wymer Turns in Lugs' Latest Gem in 3-2 Win - Lansing Lugnuts
- Leahy Strikes Out Ten Again for Chiefs - Peoria Chiefs
- Cubs Comeback to Beat Cougars 2-1 Behind Morel's Heroics - South Bend Cubs
- Valera Vaults Loons - Great Lakes Loons
- Martinez Impresses in Relief, But 'Caps Lose - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Great Lakes Tops Cedar Rapids Thursday - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Bandits Toss 15th Shutout of Season to Even Series in Michigan - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Dragons Fall in 1-0 Pitcher's Duel on Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Timber Rattlers Triumph 1-0 over Dragons - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Cubs' Small Ball Defeats Cougars - Kane County Cougars
- LumberKings Add 2nd Overall Pick From 2014 Draft - Clinton LumberKings
- TinCaps Game Notes: July 11 at Burlington (Game 88) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Bootleggers Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Great Lakes Loons
- Josh Cribbs, Beanie Wells & Julian Tavarez Headline Cleveland Sports History Night July 20 - Lake County Captains
- Nate Hadley joins Kernels from Elizabethton - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Dragons On TV Friday, Saturday, & Sunday On Dayton's CW - Dayton Dragons
- Dragons Notes for Thursday - Dayton Dragons
- Hour Delay Cannot Contain Snappers' Bats - Beloit Snappers
- Hot Rods Fall 9-8 in Back-And-Forth Battle - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- 'Caps Enjoy 'Grand' Victory over Quad Cities - West Michigan Whitecaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dayton Dragons Stories
- Dayton Dragons Issue Statement Regarding Governor's Order
- Dayton Dragons 2020 Team Preview, Part 3: Second Basemen
- Dayton Dragons 2020 Team Preview, Part 2: First Basemen
- Dragons Single-Game Ticket Sales to Begin Wednesday, March 11
- Dayton Dragons 2020 Preview, Part 1: Catchers