Defenseman Craig Wyszomirski Returns to Fuel Blueline
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indy Fuel, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Chicago Blackhawks and the AHL's Rockford IceHogs announced Friday that they have signed defenseman Craig Wyszomirski for the 2019-20 season.
Wyszomirski, 26, appeared in one preseason game with the Fuel before retiring. The 6-foot-4, 22-pound forward signed with the Fuel in late August after spending the 2018-19 season with the Manchester Monarchs. In 27 ECHL games with the Monarchs Wyzszomirski earned two goals, eight assists and 43 penalty minutes as well as appearing in nine playoff games. Splitting the 2018-19 season between the AHL and ECHL Wyzsomirski tallied one goal, 6 assists and 66 penalty minutes in 34 AHL games with the Utica Comets and the Ontario Reign.
The native of Mahwah, New Jersey brings three years of professional hockey experience to Indy, appearing in 142 ECHL games with the Manchester Monarchs as well as 44 AHL contests with the Ontario Reign, Syracuse Crunch and Utica Comets. In 142 ECHL contests, all with the Monarchs, Wyzsomirski earned eight goals, 29 assists and 164 penalty minutes. Prior to turning pro, he played three NCAA seasons at Merrimack College.
Single-Game tickets are now available for the entire 2019-20 Fuel season at Indiana Farmers Coliseum! Fans can also take advantage of a wide variety of Ticket Plans by calling 317-925-FUEL or visiting IndyFuelHockey.com. Don't miss a second of the action during the 2019-20 season - follow the Fuel on Twitter and Instagram (@IndyFuel) and 'Like' the Fuel on Facebook.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 22, 2019
- Steelheads Early Offense Sparks 4-2 Win over Mavericks - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavs Fall in Road Trip Opener to Idaho, 4-2 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Fuel Fall to Wheeling in Late Thriller - Indy Fuel
- Atlanta Rides Offensive Explosion, Routs Swamp Rabbits - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Wiitala Brings out the Hats in Big Home Win - Cincinnati Cyclones
- K-Wings Start Road Trip with Loss at Cincinnati - Kalamazoo Wings
- Three Second Period Goals Propel Mariners Past the Admirals - Norfolk Admirals
- 'Blades Stung Late in 3-2 Loss to Stingrays - Florida Everblades
- Third Period Pushes Allen Past Thunder - Wichita Thunder
- First-Place Royals Win Fourth Straight, Hold off Growlers, 5-3 - Reading Royals
- Siebenaler's Late Game Heroics Win Another One - Wheeling Nailers
- Glads Roast Swamp Rabbits in Decisive Road Win - Atlanta Gladiators
- Fox and Culkin Power Mariners over Admirals, 6-1 - Maine Mariners
- Reading Halts the Growlers - Newfoundland Growlers
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- "Going for Gold": Brennan Saulnier and His Olympic Sister - Rapid City Rush
- Grizzlies Sign Jake Jackson - Utah Grizzlies
- Swavely Loaned to Royals - Reading Royals
- Defenseman Craig Wyszomirski Returns to Fuel Blueline - Indy Fuel
- Deck the Hall - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - November 22 - ECHL
- Winterfest 2020 Individual Packages on Sale - Toledo Walleye
- First Place Battle on Tap for Friday Night - Florida Everblades
- Black Friday Deals Now and on Sunday's Game Day - Brampton Beast
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Kalamazoo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Game Notes: vs Tulsa - Rapid City Rush
- Goaltender Gilles Senn Re-Assigned to Adirondack - Adirondack Thunder
- Goaltender Hunter Miska Returns to Grizz Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- Candidates for the 2019-20 Adirondack Hockey Hall of Fame Class Announced - Adirondack Thunder
- Hunter Fejes Heads up to AHL - Orlando Solar Bears
- Hockey Fights Cancer Night Tonight - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Mariners Raise $1,440 for Portland Hockey Trust - Maine Mariners
- Throwback Night Friday vs. Newfoundland - Reading Royals
- Growlers Pregame Notes: November 22 vs. Reading Royals - Newfoundland Growlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.