Chicago Comes to Tucson for 1-2-3 Food Night and Harry Potter Night
TUCSON, AZ - The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, return to Tucson Arena this weekend to begin the home portion of their 2019 schedule when they host the Chicago Wolves, top affiliate of the Vegas Golden Knights. Faceoff is scheduled for 7:05 p.m.
Friday features another "1-2-3 Food Night" presented by Coors Light, where fans are able to take advantage of low-priced concessions. Sodas will be just $1, while hot dogs will be $2 and beers can purchased for only $3.
Saturday is "Harry Potter Night" and the first 1,000 fans 14 and under will receive Harry Potter Black Glasses giveaway courtesy of Family Vision Source, while supplies last. Additionally, there will be a meet and greet with animals from Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum prior to the game. The animals will be on display will be barn owls, screech owls and various snakes. The display will be open to the public from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
A special ticket package for the evening is on sale now for "Harry Potter Night" which includes the following for just $99:
Four (4) Sides Section Tickets
Four (4) $5 Food & Beverage Vouchers
Four (4) Guaranteed Giveaways of the Harry Potter Black Glasses courtesy of Family Vision Source
Four (4) Pregame Meet & Greet Passes with Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum Animals (Barn Owls, Screech Animals and Snakes) from 5:30 - 6:00 p.m.
The limited-time package is available until noon on the day of the game. CLICK HERE to purchase Harry Potter Ticket Package.
After sweeping a weekend in California, taking down both Stockton and Bakersfield respectively, the Roadrunners look to continue their winning ways against one of the hottest team in the American Hockey League. Currently holding a record of 19-9-3-1 and sitting at second place in the Pacific Division, the Roadrunners will play eight of their next 10 games at home through February 2.
All-Star Classic selected defenseman Kyle Capobianco continues to pace the team in scoring with 28 points in 32 games following his game-winning goal in overtime on Saturday night in Bakersfield.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2019
- Join the Griffins for Toy Night and a Rubik's Cube Giveaway against Milwaukee Next Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz to Host Book Signing at Hogs Game February 1 - Rockford IceHogs
- Detroit Assigns Lashoff to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Manning Recalled, Iacopelli Reassigned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds' Third Straight Three-Game Weekend Opens on Home Ice Friday vs. Bears - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Chicago Comes to Tucson for 1-2-3 Food Night and Harry Potter Night - Tucson Roadrunners
- Blues Recall Mackenzie MacEachern - San Antonio Rampage
- Senators Beat Cleveland for First Time in Franchise History - Belleville Senators
- Blue Jackets Recall Goaltender Jean-Francois Berube from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Moose Reassign Cederholm and Woods - Manitoba Moose
- Sound Tigers Recall Cornell, Gillam from Worcester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Reign Fall to San Jose - Ontario Reign
- Barracuda Roll Past Reign 3-1 - San Jose Barracuda
- Goals Aplenty in Gulls' 7-4 Victory - San Diego Gulls
- Quine Nets Three But Heat Fall 7-4 to San Diego - Stockton Heat
- Griffins Tie for Second in Division with 3-1 Win over Admirals - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Iowa Defeated by San Antonio 5-4 Wednesday Night - Iowa Wild
- Stars Extend Home Point Streak in 3-2 Victory - Texas Stars
- MacEachern Scores Twice in Record-Setting Win - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Lose for First Time in 2019 - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Tucson Roadrunners Stories
- Roadrunners Home Stretch Continues with 1-2-3 Food, Kids in Free, and Post-Game Skate this Weekend
- Roadrunners Held Scoreless in 2-0 Loss to Iowa
- Game #58 Preview: Tucson vs. Iowa
- Roadrunners Sign Aliu to Professional Tryout
- Chaput's Two Spur Roadrunners to a 5-2 Victory over Iowa