Blues Recall Mackenzie MacEachern
SAN ANTONIO, TX - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced on Thursday that the Blues have recalled forward Mackenzie MacEachern from the San Antonio Rampage.
MacEachern, 24, has appeared in 31 games for the Rampage in his first season in San Antonio, collecting nine goals and 15 points. A third-round draft pick of the Blues in 2012, MacEachern scored two goals against the Iowa Wild on Wednesday night for his second two-goal performance in his last four games.
The Troy, Michigan native missed six games in December due to injury. In seven games since returning to the lineup, he has posted five goals, eight points, and a plus-4 rating. MacEachern has already recorded career-highs this season in goals and points.
MacEachern has appeared in 132 career regular-season AHL games with the Rampage and Chicago Wolves, totaling 20 goals and 36 points. In ten post-season games with Chicago in 2017, he recorded two goals and one assist.
Prior to turning pro, MacEachern tallied 33 goals and 68 points in 108 NCAA games at Michigan State University from 2013-16.
The Rampage and Iowa Wild face off on Friday night at the AT&T Center, with the Rampage in search of their ninth consecutive home victory. Puck-drop is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. CT, with the game available on The Ticket 760AM and on AHLTV.
Images from this story
Mackenzie MacEachern of the San Antonio Rampage against the Colorado Eagles
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 10, 2019
- Join the Griffins for Toy Night and a Rubik's Cube Giveaway against Milwaukee Next Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz to Host Book Signing at Hogs Game February 1 - Rockford IceHogs
- Detroit Assigns Lashoff to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Manning Recalled, Iacopelli Reassigned to Indy - Rockford IceHogs
- T-Birds' Third Straight Three-Game Weekend Opens on Home Ice Friday vs. Bears - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Chicago Comes to Tucson for 1-2-3 Food Night and Harry Potter Night - Tucson Roadrunners
- Blues Recall Mackenzie MacEachern - San Antonio Rampage
- Senators Beat Cleveland for First Time in Franchise History - Belleville Senators
- Blue Jackets Recall Goaltender Jean-Francois Berube from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Moose Reassign Cederholm and Woods - Manitoba Moose
- Sound Tigers Recall Cornell, Gillam from Worcester - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Reign Fall to San Jose - Ontario Reign
- Barracuda Roll Past Reign 3-1 - San Jose Barracuda
- Goals Aplenty in Gulls' 7-4 Victory - San Diego Gulls
- Quine Nets Three But Heat Fall 7-4 to San Diego - Stockton Heat
- Griffins Tie for Second in Division with 3-1 Win over Admirals - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Iowa Defeated by San Antonio 5-4 Wednesday Night - Iowa Wild
- Stars Extend Home Point Streak in 3-2 Victory - Texas Stars
- MacEachern Scores Twice in Record-Setting Win - San Antonio Rampage
- Admirals Lose for First Time in 2019 - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.