Admirals Fan Appreciation Month Begins Wednesday
Milwaukee, WI - Milwaukee Admirals President Jon Greenberg announced today that the team will hold Fan Appreciation Month for the team's four remaining regular season home games at Panther Arena during April.
The fun begins on Wednesday, April 4 when the Ads host the Cleveland Monsters at 7 pm. All fans through the door will receive a free round of golf (foot, disc, or frustrating) at select number of Milwaukee County Courses, courtesy of Milwaukee County Parks. Plus, we'll have Wisconsin comedian and creator of the Manitowoc Minute Charlie Berens on had to sign autographs and take pictures with fans during the first intermission in the South Goal Tap Room.
Wednesday's game is also a Winning Wednesday! If the Admirals win, all fans in attendance will get a FREE ticket to the team's game next Tuesday, April 10th against Chicago. In addition, Palermo's Pizza and soda are just $2 each.
On Sunday, April 8th the Ads will welcome the Iowa Wild for a 3 pm puck drop. It's the Admirals Annual Charity Game where we have tickets priced for as little as $5 or $8 and then we will donate $3 from all tickets sold to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. This is the 13th season the Admirals have held a Charity Game and have donated over $350,000 to local charities in that time.
All fans in attendance at Sunday's game will take home a 2017-18 Admirals Team Picture, courtesy of Saz's and the Wisconsin State Fair and Milwaukee's own Pat McCurdy will perform pre- and post-game in the South Goal Tap.
The Admirals will play host to Chicago on Tuesday, April 10th at 7 pm in the final Taco Tuesday of the season. Fans can pick up two tacos and a soda for only $5!
The regular season wraps up on Saturday, April 14th as the team's hosts the Wild against at 6 pm and it is also the fourth and final post-game performance in the Admirals Concert Series. National Recording artist All Time Low will perform LIVE from the Summerfest Stage after the game is done. The concert is free to attend with a game ticket.
In addition, the Admirals will wear special ALS-themed jerseys that will be auctioned off with the proceeds benefitting the Wisconsin Chapter of ALS.
Tickets for any of the remaining games can be purchased by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000, by logging on to milwaukeeadmirals.com or by visiting the Admirals office at 510 W. Kilbourn Ave. Groups of 10 or more people receive significant discounts off the regular price ticket. People interested in groups should call the Admirals office at (414) 227-0550.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 3, 2018
- Admirals Get Important Win over Chicago - Milwaukee Admirals
- Iowa Shutout by Cleveland 4-0 - Iowa Wild
- Late Comeback Falls Short in 5-3 Loss to Penguins - Hershey Bears
- Monsters Coast to 4-0 Win over Wild - Cleveland Monsters
- Checkers Rally in Potential Playoff Preview - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Lafferty Nets First Pro Goal in Penguins' 5-3 Defeat of Bears - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Checkers Rally to Top First-Place Phantoms - Charlotte Checkers
- Game Preview: Condors Host Ontario Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Sign Forward Ivan Chekhovich to ATO - San Jose Barracuda
- Roadrunners and Banner Health Join Forces for Superhero Night - Tucson Roadrunners
- Capitals Recall Bowey and Boyd from Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Fan Appreciation Month Begins Wednesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Evan Jasper to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- New Jersey Assigns First-Round Pick McLeod to Binghamton - Binghamton Devils
- Forward Carsen Twarynski Signed to ATO - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Move - San Diego Gulls
- St. Denis, Bailey and Jones all score in front of 7,451 fans on Tuesday morning - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Checkers Announce Pet Weekend on April 7 and 8 - Charlotte Checkers
- Barracuda Release Caleb Herbert and Sam Warning from PTO - San Jose Barracuda
- Tom McCollum Recalled by Red Wings - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Vegas NHL Draft Pick Hague Joins Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Belleville Senators Announce Special Fan Appreciation Games - Belleville Senators
- Bid on Hawaiian Night Jerseys - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Sign Marcus Crawford to Two-Year Deal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sabres Recall Nylander, Porter from Amerks - Rochester Americans
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- P-Bruins Miss Chance to Clinch Postseason Spot in 3-2 Loss - Providence Bruins
- Tickets for First Round of 2018 Calder Cup Playoffs on Sale Now - Syracuse Crunch
- Game Preview: Bears Hit I-81 to Battle Penguins - Hershey Bears
- Amerks, Monroe County Partner for Refresh Recycling Night April 11 - Rochester Americans
- Checkers, Extreme Ice Center Launch "Mini Checkers" - Charlotte Checkers
- Devils Ink Defenseman Tariq Hammond to ATO - Binghamton Devils
- Chris Terry Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month - Laval Rocket
- Christoffer Ehn Reassigned to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- T-Birds Make First Ever Stop in Belleville Wednesday - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Senators Reassign Formenton to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Host Bruins this Morning - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Delia Assigned, Glass Recalled - Rockford IceHogs
- Week 26 Report: Hogs Win 4th Straight, Close in on Playoffs - Rockford IceHogs
- Pirri Returns to the NHL - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.