Delia Assigned, Glass Recalled
ROCKFORD, Ill. - The Chicago Blackhawks today announced they have recalled goaltender Jeff Glass from the American Hockey League's Rockford IceHogs, and assigned goaltender Collin Delia to Rockford.
Delia, 23, was originally recalled by Chicago on March 28. He made two starts for the Blackhawks, posting a 1-1-0 record with a 3.96 GAA and .889 save percentage. The netminder earned his first NHL win with 25 saves on 27 shots in his NHL debut on March 29 vs. Winnipeg, before taking a loss with 31 saves on March 30 vs. Colorado.
The native of Rancho Cucamonga, California returns to the IceHogs where he has compiled a 14-6-4 record with a 2.68 GAA and .904 save percentage in 24 AHL appearances. Delia is unbeaten in regulation over his last nine AHL appearances, combining for a 7-0-1-1 record in that span with a 2.07 GAA and .926 save percentage dating back to Feb. 18. He was also named the CCM/AHL Player of the Week for the period ending on March 4 after turning away 72 of 73 shots and posting a .050 GAA and .986 save percentage through two starts, including his first professional shutout on March 3 vs. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton.
Glass, 32, is 15-8-2 with a 2.73 GAA and .907 save percentage in 27 AHL appearances with Rockford this season. He has won five of his last six appearances and ranks first on the IceHogs with his 15 total wins in 2017-18. The netminder's 15 wins are currently just two shy of matching his career-high mark of 17 victories from the 2008-09 campaign with the Binghamton Senators.
The Calgary, Alberta native rejoins the Blackhawks with a 3-6-0 record, 3.31 GAA and .898 save percentage in 14 NHL games this season. Glass earned his first career NHL win this season with 45 saves in his NHL debut on Dec. 29 at Edmonton, and led the Blackhawks to points in four of his first five starts through Jan. 12.
Next Home Game: Friday, April 13 vs. Chicago
The IceHogs host their final home game of the 2017-18 regular season with an Illinois Lottery Cup series matchup against the Chicago Wolves. Friday is Fan Appreciation Night and the first 2,500 fans in attendance will receive a free copy of this season's team photo, courtesy of American Solutions for Business. Tickets can be purchased at IceHogs.com, by calling (815) 968-5222 or in-person at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 3, 2018
- Admirals Get Important Win over Chicago - Milwaukee Admirals
- Iowa Shutout by Cleveland 4-0 - Iowa Wild
- Late Comeback Falls Short in 5-3 Loss to Penguins - Hershey Bears
- Monsters Coast to 4-0 Win over Wild - Cleveland Monsters
- Checkers Rally in Potential Playoff Preview - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Lafferty Nets First Pro Goal in Penguins' 5-3 Defeat of Bears - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Checkers Rally to Top First-Place Phantoms - Charlotte Checkers
- Game Preview: Condors Host Ontario Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
- Barracuda Sign Forward Ivan Chekhovich to ATO - San Jose Barracuda
- Roadrunners and Banner Health Join Forces for Superhero Night - Tucson Roadrunners
- Capitals Recall Bowey and Boyd from Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Admirals Fan Appreciation Month Begins Wednesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Evan Jasper to PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- New Jersey Assigns First-Round Pick McLeod to Binghamton - Binghamton Devils
- Forward Carsen Twarynski Signed to ATO - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Move - San Diego Gulls
- St. Denis, Bailey and Jones all score in front of 7,451 fans on Tuesday morning - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Checkers Announce Pet Weekend on April 7 and 8 - Charlotte Checkers
- Barracuda Release Caleb Herbert and Sam Warning from PTO - San Jose Barracuda
- Tom McCollum Recalled by Red Wings - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Vegas NHL Draft Pick Hague Joins Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Belleville Senators Announce Special Fan Appreciation Games - Belleville Senators
- Bid on Hawaiian Night Jerseys - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Sign Marcus Crawford to Two-Year Deal - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sabres Recall Nylander, Porter from Amerks - Rochester Americans
- Phantoms Weekly - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Weekly Wrap-Up - Toronto Marlies
- P-Bruins Miss Chance to Clinch Postseason Spot in 3-2 Loss - Providence Bruins
- Tickets for First Round of 2018 Calder Cup Playoffs on Sale Now - Syracuse Crunch
- Game Preview: Bears Hit I-81 to Battle Penguins - Hershey Bears
- Amerks, Monroe County Partner for Refresh Recycling Night April 11 - Rochester Americans
- Checkers, Extreme Ice Center Launch "Mini Checkers" - Charlotte Checkers
- Devils Ink Defenseman Tariq Hammond to ATO - Binghamton Devils
- Chris Terry Named CCM/AHL Player of the Month - Laval Rocket
- Christoffer Ehn Reassigned to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- T-Birds Make First Ever Stop in Belleville Wednesday - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Senators Reassign Formenton to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Host Bruins this Morning - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Delia Assigned, Glass Recalled - Rockford IceHogs
- Week 26 Report: Hogs Win 4th Straight, Close in on Playoffs - Rockford IceHogs
- Pirri Returns to the NHL - Chicago Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.