Victory Field All-Time Attendance Hits 14 Million
INDIANAPOLIS - Tonight (June 14, 2019), the Indianapolis Indians welcomed the 14 millionth fan through the Victory Field's gates. The first game in the downtown Indy venue was played on July 11, 1996. Over the past 23 years, Victory Field has gained national recognition as one of the best ballparks in the country from publications such as Midwest Living, Sports Illustrated, Baseball America and more.
"Indianapolis Indians fans are some of the best in baseball, and we thank them for helping us achieve another important milestone in our downtown ballpark's history," said Indians President and General Manager Randy Lewandowski. "There's nothing like the energy from a full house at Victory Field. Our fans provide that buzz every summer, and we are so appreciative of that constant support year after year."
The Indians have led Minor League Baseball in combined total attendance over the past six seasons. The organization welcomed more than 619,000 fans into Victory Field in 2018.
For tickets and more on the Indianapolis Indians, visit IndyIndians.com or call the Victory Field Box Office at (317) 269-2282.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 14, 2019
- Bichette Homers in Bisons 3-2 Loss to Bats - Buffalo Bisons
- Stripers Thump Syracuse 11-4 in Series Opener - Gwinnett Stripers
- Mud Hens End Four-Game Losing Streak - Toledo Mud Hens
- Tribe Skid Hits Four in 4-2 Loss to Pawtucket - Indianapolis Indians
- Wings Edge Knights 7-6 - Rochester Red Wings
- RailRiders Blasted by Durham - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Mets Drop Series Opener to Stripers, 11-4 - Syracuse Mets
- Sims Shines, Bats Beat Bisons 3-2 - Louisville Bats
- Knights Drop Opener in Rochester 7-6 on Friday - Charlotte Knights
- Lollygaggers Rout RailRiders, 16-3 - Durham Bulls
- Hart Dazzles in Indianapolis on Friday Night - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Columbus hits six home runs in win over Pigs - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Victory Field All-Time Attendance Hits 14 Million - Indianapolis Indians
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (35-29) vs. Pawtucket Red Sox (28-37) - Indianapolis Indians
- Judge & Stanton Join RailRiders on Rehab Assignments - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Game Notes: Buffalo Bisons (30-34) at Louisville Bats (26-40) - Louisville Bats
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Louisville (7:00 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Indianapolis Indians Stories
- Mets Blast Four Homers in 15-5 Rout of Tribe
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (47-47) vs. Syracuse Mets (47-48)
- Gagnon, Tejada Propel Mets Past Indians, 5-2
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (47-46) vs. Syracuse Mets (46-48)
- Seven-Run Ninth Caps Mets' Dominance over Tribe