Tucson Calls up Klima and Hancock
(RAPID CITY, SD) - The Rapid City Rush, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Arizona Coyotes, announced today that the team's AHL affiliate, the Tucson Roadrunners, has recalled forwards Kelly Klima and Kevin Hancock. The call-ups mark the second set of Black Hills Chiropractic Roster Adjustments this week.
Klima returned to the Rush for Wednesday's game against the Nailers. He went -1 while registering 4 shots on goal. In three games with the Rush, the 5'10", 170-pound forward has 4 goals and a +1 rating. At the AHL level with Tucson this year, Klima has a pair of goals to his credit in 5 games.
Hancock made his Rush debut last night against Wheeling, and assisted Chris Leibinger's goal 45 seconds into the contest. With Tucson this season, the 5'11", 181-pound forward has his first professional goal and a pair of assists in 12 games.
The Rush continue their five-game homestand on Friday, December 13th, in their second matchup of the week against the Wheeling Nailers. Puck drop is slated for 7:05 p.m. MDT at Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Ice Arena. The Force will be strong with all of us on Friday, December 13th, in a fun night of music, blasters, and old Jedi masters on our "Star Wars Night"!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 12, 2019
- IceMen & Mayor Curry Announce Details for Guns 'n Hoses Game - Jacksonville IceMen
- Walleye Comeback Bid Falls Short in OT Loss to Fuel - Toledo Walleye
- Indy Defeats Toledo with Dramatic Overtime Win - Indy Fuel
- Whalers-Generals Kick off Triple Header at Norfolk Scope on Jan 25th - Norfolk Admirals
- Tucson Calls up Klima and Hancock - Rapid City Rush
- Teddy Bear Toss Presented by Synovus Set for this Saturday - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - December 12 - ECHL
- Grizzlies Acquire Goaltender Martin Ouellette in Trade - Utah Grizzlies
- Teddy Bear Toss Highlights Home Weekend for Stingrays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Walleye Introduce Spike's Reading Club - Toledo Walleye
- Mavericks Collect 4,717 Stuffed Toys from Annual Teddy Bear Toss - Kansas City Mavericks
- Canucks Reassign Pope to Utica - Kalamazoo Wings
- Steelheads Set New Teddy Bear Toss Record, Donate 8,088 Toys - Idaho Steelheads
- Time Change Announced for December Game - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Goals Leader Cuddemi Earns PTO with Laval - Reading Royals
- Grizz Get Standings Point in 4-3 OT Loss - Utah Grizzlies
- Nailers Hold off Late Rush Rally - Rapid City Rush
- Steelheads Fall 4-2 to Komets in Spirited First Franchise Meeting - Idaho Steelheads
- Saracino's Late Goal Wins Road Trip Opener - Wheeling Nailers
- Growlers Take Overtime Victory in Utah - Newfoundland Growlers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.