Syracuse Chiefs Weekend Series vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders: June 14-17
SYRACUSE, NY - The Syracuse Chiefs will host the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, the Triple-A affiliate of the New York Yankees at NBT Bank Stadium this coming Father's Day Weekend. This is the last time Scranton will play at NBT Bank Stadium in Syracuse for the 2018 regular season.
Thursday, June 14th (6:35 p.m.): On this $1 Thursday, presented by 95X, fans can enjoy $1 Hofmann hot dogs, $1 fountain Coca-Cola drinks, a $1 souvenir and $2 draft Saranac, Labatt, Coors and 1911 hard ciders. It is also CNY Celebrity Night and the Chiefs will pay tribute to all the celebrities from Syracuse and the surrounding areas. Fans who dress like their favorite celebrity will have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes in a look-a-like contest.
Friday, June 15th (7:05 p.m.): Don't miss out on Craft Beer Friday at NBT Bank Stadium, presented by Now & Later and 93Q! Fans 21 & older can purchase a special ticket package, which includes a 200-level ticket to the game and (2) vouchers for craft beers from the Now & Later Craft Corner. Friday's game will also feature a t-shirt giveaway for the first 1500 fans through the gates, presented by SRC. As always, fans can enjoy a post-game fireworks show, courtesy of SRC and 93Q.
Saturday, June 16th(7:05 p.m.): Saturday is Super Saturday on Saranac Night and the first 1000 fans 21 & older will receive a Saranac pint glass. Fans can enjoy country music all night long, presented by 92.1 The Wolf radio station. The Chiefs will also welcome the Boy Scouts on Saturday for pre-game parade and a post-game camp out in the outfield. After the game, fans are welcomed to stay to enjoy another post-game fireworks extravaganza, courtesy of Saranac and 92.1 The Wolf.
Sunday, June 17th (1:05 p.m.): Join the Chiefs on Father's Day for another Kids Eat Free Sunday at NBT Bank Stadium. Kids 12 & under will receive a voucher when they arrive at the game for a kids popcorn & a 12 oz. fountain Coca-Cola drink in the 1st inning, a kids Hofmann hot dog & a 12 oz. fountain Coca-Cola drink in the 3rd inning and a kids Perry's ice cream cup in the 6th inning. The 1st 1000 fans 18 & older will also receive a grill spatula at the game on Sunday, presented by the Syracuse Catholic Diocese. After the game, fans are welcome to run the bases and play catch in the outfield with Dad.
Don't miss out on your last chance to see the Yankees affiliate this season in Syracuse! To purchase tickets for any game this weekend, fans can call 315-474-7833, visit syracusechiefs.com or stop by the NBT Bank Stadium Ticket Office during normal office hours.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 13, 2018
- Bieber Does as Bieber Does in Game Two Win - Columbus Clippers
- Bisons Lose to IronPigs on Walk-Off, 8-7 - Buffalo Bisons
- First-Place Pigs Earn Walk-Off Victory vs. Buffalo - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Astudillo Homer Helps Wings Snap Losing Streak - Rochester Red Wings
- Red-Hot Knights Shut out the Bulls 1-0 Wednesday - Charlotte Knights
- Stepehnson's Quality Start Propels Bats' to 7-1 Win - Louisville Bats
- Bulls' Bats Fall Silent in 1-0 Loss to Knights - Durham Bulls
- Chiefs Swept by PawSox After 5-1 Defeat Wednesday - Syracuse Mets
- RailRiders Come up Short - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Beeks, PawSox Sweep Syracuse with 5-1 Win - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Indy Rallies, Beats Toledo by One Run - Indianapolis Indians
- Hens Fall After Rain Delay - Toledo Mud Hens
- The Setup: Pigs and Bisons Wrap up Their Four-Game Set - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Fried Fans 11 in Stripers' 10-2 Win at Norfolk - Gwinnett Stripers
- Durham Bulls Game Notes - Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - Durham Bulls
- RHP Juan Minaya Promoted to Chicago White Sox Today - Charlotte Knights
- Syracuse Chiefs Weekend Series vs. Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders: June 14-17 - Syracuse Mets
- Tides Falter Early in Loss - Norfolk Tides
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo at Lehigh Valley (7:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Louisville Bats Notes: June 13 - Louisville Bats
- LHV Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (33-29) vs. Toledo Mud Hens (39-24) - Indianapolis Indians
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Pigs, Bisons Split Doubleheader - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Mets Stories
- Syracuse Mets Announce Annual Garage Sale Dates
- Governor Cuomo Announces NY Mets, County Close To Finalizing Lease Extension To Keep Pro Baseball In Onondaga County For Next 25 Years
- 4th Annual Ballpark Craft Beer Festival at NBT Bank Stadium: Everything You Need to Know
- Chiefs Combine for Three-Hitter to Win Finale, 2-0
- Voth Stellar, Chiefs Hold on Late for 4-3 Win over the Bisons