Stephen Perfetto Named ECHL Player of the Week
PRINCETON, N.J. - Stephen Perfetto of the Tulsa Oilers has been selected as the Inglasco ECHL Player of the Week for the week of March 18-24.
Perfetto scored three goals and added three assists for six points as the Oilers won a pair of games at Wichita.
The 27-year-old had two goals and an assist in a 6-5 win on?Saturday and posted a goal and two assists in a 6-5 overtime victory on?Sunday.
A native of Woodbridge, Ontario, Perfetto has 23 points (6g-17a) in 16 games with Tulsa this season while adding two points (1g-1a) in 14 games with San Antonio of the American Hockey League.
Perfetto has recorded 142 points (49g-93a) in 150 career ECHL games with Tulsa and Alaska and has tallied nine points (4g-5a) in 41 career games with San Antonio.
Prior to turning pro, Perfetto had 62 points (27g-35a) in 152 career games at Lake Superior State University.
On behalf of Stephen Perfetto, a case of pucks will be donated to a Tulsa youth hockey organization by Inglasco, the exclusive puck supplier of the ECHL. Since beginning its sponsorship of the award in 2000-01, Inglasco has donated more than 39,000 pucks to youth hockey organizations in ECHL cities.
The Oilers return to Wichita again Friday for a match-up with the Thunder at 7:05pm at INTRUST Bank Arena, before returning home to host the Utah Grizzlies Saturday at 7:05pm and Sunday at 4:05pm at the BOK Center. Catch all the action Saturday on the Sports Animal radio network, www.tulsaoilers.com or ECHL.TV, with pregame coverage starting at 6:45pm.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 26, 2019
- Swamp Rabbits Unveil New Jerseys for 2019-20 Season - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Everblades Sign Alex Tonge to Amateur Tryout Contract - Florida Everblades
- Blackhawks Draft Pick Jack Ramsey Signs ATO with Fuel - Indy Fuel
- Colton Point Assigned to Steelheads from Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Add Lewis and Lagrone as Road Trip Continues - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - March 26 - ECHL
- Trevor Yates Returned to Wheeling - Wheeling Nailers
- Idaho's Sholl Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Tomas Sholl Named CCM ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Idaho Steelheads
- Thomas Ebbing Called up by Laval Rocket - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Steelheads Host Pennant Giveaway, Open Final Homestand this Wednesday - Idaho Steelheads
- Tulsa's Perfetto Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Gladiators Get Four from the AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
- Stephen Perfetto Named ECHL Player of the Week - Tulsa Oilers
- Super Bowl Trophy Appearance Highlights Promotion Packed Weekend for Railers - Worcester Railers HC
- Wings Weekly: Regular Season Winds Down with Final Seven Games on Road - Kalamazoo Wings
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.