Blackhawks Draft Pick Jack Ramsey Signs ATO with Fuel
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indy Fuel, proud ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Chicago Blackhawks and the AHL's Rockford IceHogs, announced Tuesday that they have signed forward Jack Ramsey to an amateur tryout contract (ATO).
Ramsey, 23, served as an assistant captain for the University of Minnesota in 2018-19, finishing his senor season with three goals and one assist in 38 games. Over his four-year career with the Golden Gophers, the 6-foot-3, 200-pound forward from Chanhassen, Minn. compiled eight goals and 16 assists in 143 total NCAA contests, helping his team capture back-to-back Big Ten Regular Season Championships in 2016 and 2017.
A seventh round draft pick of the Blackhawks (No. 208 overall) in the 2014 NHL Entry Draft, Ramsey spent two seasons with Penticton of the British Columbia Hockey League from 2013 to 2015, leading the Vees to a BCHL title in 2015.
The Fuel continue a season-long homestand this weekend with three critical games at Indiana Farmers Coliseum, beginning with a showdown against Kalamazoo Wings on Friday night. The Cincinnati Cyclones visit the Circle City on Saturday, before Indy wraps up a three-in-three series against Kansas City Sunday afternoon.
Single-game tickets are now on sale for the Fuel's 5th anniversary season at Indiana Farmers Coliseum! Lock up your seat for every second of the action at Indiana Farmers Coliseum with a Fuel Ticket Plan - grab yours by heading to IndyFuelHockey.com or by calling the Fuel front office at 317-925-FUEL. Don't forget to follow the Fuel on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat (IndyFuel) for news, updates, contests and much more throughout the 2018-19 season.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 26, 2019
- Swamp Rabbits Unveil New Jerseys for 2019-20 Season - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Everblades Sign Alex Tonge to Amateur Tryout Contract - Florida Everblades
- Blackhawks Draft Pick Jack Ramsey Signs ATO with Fuel - Indy Fuel
- Colton Point Assigned to Steelheads from Texas Stars - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Add Lewis and Lagrone as Road Trip Continues - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - March 26 - ECHL
- Trevor Yates Returned to Wheeling - Wheeling Nailers
- Idaho's Sholl Named CCM/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Tomas Sholl Named CCM ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Idaho Steelheads
- Thomas Ebbing Called up by Laval Rocket - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Steelheads Host Pennant Giveaway, Open Final Homestand this Wednesday - Idaho Steelheads
- Tulsa's Perfetto Named Inglasco/ECHL Player of the Week - ECHL
- Gladiators Get Four from the AHL - Atlanta Gladiators
- Stephen Perfetto Named ECHL Player of the Week - Tulsa Oilers
- Super Bowl Trophy Appearance Highlights Promotion Packed Weekend for Railers - Worcester Railers HC
- Wings Weekly: Regular Season Winds Down with Final Seven Games on Road - Kalamazoo Wings
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.