Soderlund Reassigned to the IceHogs
INDIANAPOLIS - The Rockford IceHogs, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Chicago Blackhawks of the National Hockey League, announced today that forward Tim SÃ¶derlund has been reassigned from the Indy Fuel to the IceHogs.
SÃ¶derlund, 22, joins the Fuel after spending the first half of the season with the IceHogs. Skating in six games for the Fuel, SÃ¶derlund registered two goals and four assists, including a four point game against the Wheeling Nailers on Thursday night. In 29 games for the IceHogs this season, SÃ¶derlund has tallied one goal, two assists and 14 penalty minutes.
A fourth-round draft pick by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 2017 NHL Entry Draft (112th overall), SÃ¶derlund split the 2018-19 season with FrÃ¶lunda HC and SkellefteÃ¥ AIK in the SHL (Sweden). Playing in 48 games in the SHL last season, he tallied six goals and eight assists.
Single-Game tickets are now available for the entire 2019-20 Fuel season at Indiana Farmers Coliseum! Fans can also take advantage of a wide variety of Ticket Plans by calling 317-925-FUEL or visiting IndyFuelHockey.com. Don't miss a second of the action during the 2019-20 season - follow the Fuel on Twitter and Instagram (@IndyFuel) and 'Like' the Fuel on Facebook.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 7, 2020
- Oilers Double up Americans in Road Win - Tulsa Oilers
- Wings Jump out to Early Lead, Fall in Fort Wayne - Kalamazoo Wings
- Larsson Shines as Walleye Drop Defensive Struggle to Cyclones - Toledo Walleye
- Mavs Defeated by Wichita Saturday Night, 4-1 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Wichita Opens Weekend Set vs. KC with 4-1 Win - Wichita Thunder
- Turtle Power: Lang's Overtime Winner Lifts IceMen over Gladiators - Jacksonville IceMen
- "Skunk Apes" End Greenville's Winning Streak - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Houser Dominant Again with Second-Straight Shutout Win - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Royals Clinch Berth in 2020 Kelly Cup Playoffs with 5-2 Win - Reading Royals
- Railers Strikeout in 5-2 Loss on WooSox Night - Worcester Railers HC
- Thunder Sunk by Third Period Surge in St. John's - Adirondack Thunder
- Growlers Double up the Thunder 6-3 - Newfoundland Growlers
- Patrick McCarron Returned from Loan to AHL's Grand Rapids Griffins - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Statement Regarding Scheduled Kelly Cup Appearance - Idaho Steelheads
- Preview: Florida Closes Three-Game Week against Swamp Rabbits - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - March 7 - ECHL
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Toledo - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Game Preview: Gladiators at IceMen, March 7, 2020 - Jacksonville IceMen
- Soderlund Reassigned to the IceHogs - Indy Fuel
- Royals Visit Worcester with Magic Number at 3 - Reading Royals
- Rush Defeats Grizzlies 5-4 in Overtime - Utah Grizzlies
- Steelheads Win Eight-Straight in Wild 4-1 Victory over Stingrays - Idaho Steelheads
- Rays Drop Physical Affair in Boise - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.