New York State Mandates Go into Effect for Adirondack Thunder Games
GLENS FALLS, NY - Effective today, December 13, 2021, New York State has mandated that all private businesses are required to have guests wear masks inside. Following that announcement, it has been put into place that anyone who attends an Adirondack Thunder game must wear a mask or face covering, except when actively eating or drinking, regardless of vaccination status. This requirement will be in effect until January 15, 2022. At that date, it will be reassessed.
"It's important that we continue to follow the local and State guidelines that are given to us," Adirondack Thunder Team President Jeff Mead said. "We ask that our guests follow the guidelines to ensure that fans have a safe and enjoyable time at our games. It is a group effort to keep hockey up and running in Glens Falls and it starts with everyone following the mandates that New York State has provided to us. The health of our fans, staff, and players will always be our top priority."
Masks will be provided at the doors if fans do not bring one to the venue. As of now, Cool Insuring Arena will NOT be asking for guest's vaccination status.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 13, 2021
- Steelheads Donate 8,201 Toys, Set Another Teddy Bear Toss Record - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - December 13 - ECHL
- Goaltender Kozlowski Recalled to Iowa Wild - Iowa Heartlanders
- Indy Acquires Pavel Vorobei from Orlando - Indy Fuel
- Solar Bears Deal Pavel Vorobei to Fuel - Orlando Solar Bears
- Komets Take Home Two Wins - Fort Wayne Komets
- Bear Bites - Solar Bears Update - Orlando Solar Bears
- Rabbit Report: the Week Ahead - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Schwinn Joins ECHL as Office Manager/Marketing Assistant - ECHL
- K's Legend Thornson Has Passed - Fort Wayne Komets
- Stingrays Weekly Report: December 13, 2021 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Craggs Recalled to Rochester, Polino Returned - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Steelheads Weekly - December 13, 2021 - Idaho Steelheads
- Lightning Reassign Hugo Alnefelt from Solar Bears to Crunch - Orlando Solar Bears
- Thunder Weekly, December 13 - Wichita Thunder
- Everblades and Gladiators to Joust for Three at Hertz Arena - Florida Everblades
- New York State Mandates Go into Effect for Adirondack Thunder Games - Adirondack Thunder
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 8 - Indy Fuel
- K-Wings Weekly - Week 8 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Toledo Walleye Weekly - Toledo Walleye
- Vaive Scores Twice in 4-1 Cyclones Win - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Adirondack Thunder Stories
- Adirondack Thunder Part Ways with Head Coach Alex Loh
- Thunder Announce 2022-23 Regular Season Schedule
- Thunder Raise over $30,000 During Stick It to Cancer Weekend
- Thunder Sink Mariners Thanks to Vidmar's Birthday Hatty
- Mitens Puts on 43 Save Performance in Win over Mariners