Moose Announce Two Roster Moves
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has recalled forward Alexis D'Aoust from its ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen. The club also announced it has reassigned forward Bobby Lynch to the Icemen.
D'Aoust, 23, has posted 24 points (13G, 11A) in 35 games for the Icemen this season. He has one assist in four games for the Moose during the 2019-20 campaign. The Trois-Rivieres, Que. native posted 12 points (7G, 5A) in 42 games with the Moose during the 2018-19 season. D'Aoust also racked up 15 points (7G, 8A) in 12 games with Jacksonville last season.
Lynch, 21, has played in three games for the Moose this season. The Grand Blanc, Mich. product also tallied 15 points (7G, 8A) in 35 games for the Icemen during the 2019-20 campaign. Lynch racked up 53 points (21G, 32A) in 61 games with the USHL's Muskegon Lumberjacks during the 2018-19 campaign.
The Moose take on the Rockford IceHogs tonight in a game scheduled for 7 p.m. CT. Tickets are available at moosehockey.com/tickets.
Born Apr. 3, 1996 -- Trois-Rivieres, Que.
Height 5.11 -- Weight 205 -- shoots R
Born June 16, 1998 -- Grand Blanc, Mich.
Height 6.01 -- Weight 173 -- Shoots R
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2020
- Wolves Score Five Straight to Win - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Fall to Wolves to Start Roadtrip - Milwaukee Admirals
- Coyotes Recall Hayton; Assign Ness to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Moose Announce Two Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Murray Thriving in Third Year with Sens - Belleville Senators
- San Diego Gulls Sign Defenseman Keegan Kanzig to PTO - San Diego Gulls
- Barracuda Assign a Pair of Forwards to ECHL - San Jose Barracuda
- Collin Delia Bobblehead Night Slated for Saturday - Rockford IceHogs
- Dallas Stars Recall Left Wing Jason Robertson from Texas - Texas Stars
- Bears Re-Assign Wittchow to South Carolina - Hershey Bears
- Late Push Earns Reign Win - Ontario Reign
- Roadrunners Earn Earliest 30th Win In Team History With Controlling Effort In Colorado - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Earn Point in OT Loss to Heat - San Jose Barracuda
- Currie Scores His 99th AHL Goal in Condors 4-2 Setback - Bakersfield Condors
- Philp Finishes Comeback Bid as Heat Earn OT Win - Stockton Heat
- Roadrunners Trip up Eagles, 5-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Moose Tipped by Rockford - Manitoba Moose
- Rocket Put in Solid Effort But Slip 3-2 against Comets - Laval Rocket
- Admirals Shoot Down Stars - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.