Dallas Stars Recall Left Wing Jason Robertson from Texas
FRISCO, Texas - Dallas Stars General Manager Jim Nill announced today that the club has recalled left wing Jason Robertson from the Texas Stars. Additionally, the club has placed forward Alexander Radulov on Injured Reserve (upper body) retroactive to Feb. 11.
Robertson, 20, has registered 35 points (20-15=35) in 49 games with Texas in his rookie campaign. The forward currently shares 12th in the AHL and third among AHL rookies with a team-leading 20 goals so far this season. Robertson also ranks seventh among AHL first-year skaters and paces Texas with 35 points, while he is tied for second on the team with four power play goals in 2019-20.
The 6-foot-3, 220-pound native of Northville, Mich. was originally selected by Dallas in the second round (39th overall) of the 2017 NHL Draft.
The Stars return to Cedar Park, Texas for a weekend series with the San Antonio Rampage at on Friday and Saturday at H-E-B Center at Cedar Park. The puck drops at 7 p.m. both nights as the Stars play nine of their next 10 games at home.
The Texas Stars are the primary development affiliate of the NHL's Dallas Stars. Partial ticket package plans are available for the remainder of the 2019-20 season. For more information, call (512) GO-STARS (467-8277) or visit TexasStars.com.
Images from this story
Texas Stars left wing Jason Robertson
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2020
- Wolves Score Five Straight to Win - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Fall to Wolves to Start Roadtrip - Milwaukee Admirals
- Coyotes Recall Hayton; Assign Ness to Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Moose Announce Two Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Murray Thriving in Third Year with Sens - Belleville Senators
- San Diego Gulls Sign Defenseman Keegan Kanzig to PTO - San Diego Gulls
- Barracuda Assign a Pair of Forwards to ECHL - San Jose Barracuda
- Collin Delia Bobblehead Night Slated for Saturday - Rockford IceHogs
- Dallas Stars Recall Left Wing Jason Robertson from Texas - Texas Stars
- Bears Re-Assign Wittchow to South Carolina - Hershey Bears
- Late Push Earns Reign Win - Ontario Reign
- Roadrunners Earn Earliest 30th Win In Team History With Controlling Effort In Colorado - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Earn Point in OT Loss to Heat - San Jose Barracuda
- Currie Scores His 99th AHL Goal in Condors 4-2 Setback - Bakersfield Condors
- Philp Finishes Comeback Bid as Heat Earn OT Win - Stockton Heat
- Roadrunners Trip up Eagles, 5-2 - Colorado Eagles
- Moose Tipped by Rockford - Manitoba Moose
- Rocket Put in Solid Effort But Slip 3-2 against Comets - Laval Rocket
- Admirals Shoot Down Stars - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Texas Stars Stories
- Texas Stars Assign Three to Idaho Steelheads
- Defenseman Ondrej Vala Reassigned to Texas Stars
- Dallas Stars Loan Forward Justin Dowling to Texas
- Dallas Stars Acquire Sixth-Round Selection in the 2020 NHL Draft from the Florida Panthers in Exchange for Defenseman Emil Djuse
- Dallas Stars Recall Defenseman Taylor Fedun from Texas