Moose Announce Roster Moves
Winnipeg - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has recalled forward Cam Maclise from its ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen. The Moose also released forward Chris Collins and defenceman Logan Roe from their professional tryouts.
Maclise, 26, has split the 2018-19 season between Manitoba and Jacksonville, playing 10 games with the Moose. In 34 games with Jacksonville, the Lacombe, Alta. native has 20 points (12G, 8A) including a hat trick on Feb. 2 against Norfolk. Maclise played the entire 2017-18 season with Manitoba, recording 13 points (7G, 6A) in 67 games
Collins, 26, made his AHL debut Jan. 19 with the Moose against San Antonio, and scored two goals in nine games with Manitoba. In his first professional season, Collins currently sits seventh in the ECHL with 48 points (19G, 29A) in 37 games. Prior to turning pro, Collins spent five seasons at the University of Calgary, where he recorded 131 points (57G, 74A) in 140 games.
Roe, 27, made his Moose debut on Sunday in a 2-0 win over Texas. In 48 ECHL games this season with the Florida Everblades, Roe has 23 points (3G, 20A) and a plus-37 rating. Over four professional seasons, Roe has 80 points (15G, 65A) in 227 ECHL games, all with Florida, and appeared in three games with the Springfield Falcons in 2015-16.
The Moose continue a six-game homestand against the Chicago Wolves at 7 p.m. CT on Wednesday at Bell MTS Place. Tickets for all home games are available at moosehockey.com/tickets.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 12, 2019
- Eagles Come up Short in 2-1 Loss to San Diego - Colorado Eagles
- Stars Finish Road Trip with Solid Win in Rockford - Texas Stars
- Amerks Drop 5-2 Decision to Monsters - Rochester Americans
- Week 19 Report: Season-Long Winning Streak Capped at 6 - Rockford IceHogs
- Abramov and Sherwood Tally Two Goals Each for Monsters in 5-2 Win over Rochester - Cleveland Monsters
- Samuelsson Loaned to ECHL's Idaho Steelheads - Rockford IceHogs
- 'Canes Reassign Brown to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Jan Rutta from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Barracuda Sign Veteran Forward T.J. Hensick - San Jose Barracuda
- Game #45 Preview: Tucson at San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Flyers Recall G Mike McKenna from Conditioning Loan - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Penguins Reassign Brown and Spinozzi to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Barracuda Recall Forward Colby McAuley from Orlando - San Jose Barracuda
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Jonne Tammela to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Comets Recall Reid Gardiner from Kalamazoo - Utica Comets
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Weekly: Penguins Return Home for Military Appreciation Night on Saturday - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Rangers Acquire Seventh-Round Pick in 2020 NHL Entry Draft for Marek Mazanec - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly â?? February 12, 2019 - Syracuse Crunch
- Belleville Riding Nine-Game Point Streak into Homestand - Belleville Senators
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Bears Weekly: Hershey Remains One of the AHL's Hottest Teams - Hershey Bears
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 19 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Devils Sign Nikita Popugaev to AHL Contract - Binghamton Devils
- Ottawa Recalls Archibald, Gustavsson - Belleville Senators
- Flyers Loan Brian Elliott to Phantoms for Conditioning - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Xavier Ouellet Named Captain of the Laval Rocket - Laval Rocket
- Jets Reassign Sami Niku to the Manitoba Moose - Manitoba Moose
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.