Marlies Kick off Three Game Road Trip in Hartford
After a five-game homestand, the Toronto Marlies (25-16-5-3) are back on the road kicking off a three-game road swing tonight in Hartford. This is the second meeting between these two teams this season, with the Marlies leading the series 1-0 after a 3-2 win on home ice back on October 20th.
The Wolf Pack (20-25-3-3) are fresh off a 5-2 loss to Lehigh Valley and have been on a slide with only one win in their past 10 games. The Marlies have won six of their last 10 but will be looking to bounce back after an overtime loss to the Belleville Senators on Sunday.
Players to watch: With four points in his last three games and 49 points on the season, Jeremy Bracco sits second in team scoring and leads the league in assists with 35. Calle Rosen leads all AHL defencemen in assists with 32. He's registered seven assists in his past six games. Peter Holland leads the Wolf Pack with 47 points and has registered a goal in his last two games.
Puck drops at 7:00 PM on AHLTV.
Head to Head (2018-19 Regular Season)
25-16-5-3 Overall Record 20-25-3-3
1-0-0-0 Head To Head 0-1-0-0
Loss 1 Streak Loss 1
174 Goals For 144
170 Goals Against 180
22.7% Power Play Percentage 18.0%
77.9% Penalty Kill Percentage 80.6%
C. Mueller (24) Leading Goal Scorer P. Holland (19)
C. Mueller (51) Leading Points Scorer P. Holland (47)
E. McAdam (9) Wins Leader D. Tokarski (10)
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2019
- Wolves Frozen by Manitoba - Chicago Wolves
- RECAP: Penguins Battle Bears to Shootout, Lose 4-3 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Rally Twice in Third Period to Beat Pens - Hershey Bears
- Hogberg Blanks Syracuse in Senators Win - Belleville Senators
- Gettinger's Late Goal Lifts Wolf Pack over Marlies - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Crunch Blanked by Senators, 3-0 - Syracuse Crunch
- Balanced Attack Helps Comets Top Rocket - Utica Comets
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Jones, Assign Holzer to San Diego - San Diego Gulls
- Toninato Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Super Hero Night, Discovery Night Cap Six-Game Homestand - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Kick off Three Game Road Trip in Hartford - Toronto Marlies
- Fox Sports 1450 AM Ticket Takeover Happening this Friday - Tucson Roadrunners
- Binghamton Devils, STHA to Host Try Hockey Free Day February 23 - Binghamton Devils
- CAA Arena to Host 2019 Rookie Showcase - Belleville Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Mathieu Joseph from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Heat Look to Tame Condors Wednesday in Bakersfield - Stockton Heat
- Vinni Lettieri Returned by Rangers; Ty Ronning Reassigned from Maine and Matt Petgrave Released from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Division-Leading Griffins Continue Extended Stay at Home against Rampage - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Condors Can Make It 13 Straight Wins Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Crunch, February 13 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 7 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Hogs Hang Around Late Before Coming up Just Short against Stars - Rockford IceHogs
- Shorthanded Roadrunners Grind for a Point Tuesday Night in San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Snap Skid with 2-1 Shootout Win - San Jose Barracuda
- Glass Backstops Gulls to Road Win at Colorado - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.