Heat Look to Tame Condors Wednesday in Bakersfield
Wednesday, February 12, 2019
Arena: Rabobank Arena
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Broadcast: Watch the game on AHLTV or at watch parties at Channel Brewing Co. and Port City Bar & Grill. Hear the Heat radio broadcast on Spreaker and iHeartRadio.
For live, in-game tweets, follow the Heat on Twitter @AHLHeat. Stay tuned after the game for a chance to win a puck signed by Brett Pollock.
Stockton looks to keep momentum following Saturday's win with a midweek date at Bakersfield. The contest is Stockton's fourth-straight road game, the last of the stretch away from Stockton Arena. The Heat are seeking their first win over Bakersfield since Oct. 31, having dropped four straight against the Condors.
DUBE LEADS THE WAY
Dillon Dube came through Saturday with the game-winning goal, helping Stockton rebound from Colorado bouncing back to force a 2-2 tie. Dube has the hottest hand for Stockton, having scored in eight of the club's last nine games (5g,5a).
Spencer Foo has found his rhythm in the offensive end, finding the score sheet in five of the Heat's last six contests, posting six points (3g,3a) in that span with two helpers in Stockton's Saturday win.
VALIMAKI PACES THE D
Juuso Valimaki has been strong on the defensive end for Stockton since being assigned to the club, eating up minutes on the blue line while serving in even strength, power play and penalty kill situations. Valmaki also has tallied five points (1g,4a) over the last five games on the other end of the ice.
GILLIES PULLS AHEAD
Jon Gillies took over the team lead for wins on the year for the Heat with his victory on Saturday, breakout what was a three-way tie alongside Tyler Parsons and Nick Schneider.
TROUBLE IN BAKERSFIELD
The Heat have struggled in Bakersfield so far this season, going 0-2-2-0 with 25 goals against in the four meetings. Stockton's last win at Rabobank Arena came on March 9, 2018, a 3-1 win.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 13, 2019
- Wolves Frozen by Manitoba - Chicago Wolves
- RECAP: Penguins Battle Bears to Shootout, Lose 4-3 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Rally Twice in Third Period to Beat Pens - Hershey Bears
- Hogberg Blanks Syracuse in Senators Win - Belleville Senators
- Gettinger's Late Goal Lifts Wolf Pack over Marlies - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Crunch Blanked by Senators, 3-0 - Syracuse Crunch
- Balanced Attack Helps Comets Top Rocket - Utica Comets
- Anaheim Ducks Recall Jones, Assign Holzer to San Diego - San Diego Gulls
- Toninato Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- Super Hero Night, Discovery Night Cap Six-Game Homestand - Rockford IceHogs
- Marlies Kick off Three Game Road Trip in Hartford - Toronto Marlies
- Fox Sports 1450 AM Ticket Takeover Happening this Friday - Tucson Roadrunners
- Binghamton Devils, STHA to Host Try Hockey Free Day February 23 - Binghamton Devils
- CAA Arena to Host 2019 Rookie Showcase - Belleville Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Forward Mathieu Joseph from Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Heat Look to Tame Condors Wednesday in Bakersfield - Stockton Heat
- Vinni Lettieri Returned by Rangers; Ty Ronning Reassigned from Maine and Matt Petgrave Released from PTO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Division-Leading Griffins Continue Extended Stay at Home against Rampage - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Condors Can Make It 13 Straight Wins Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Crunch, February 13 - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Penguins at Bears, 7 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Hogs Hang Around Late Before Coming up Just Short against Stars - Rockford IceHogs
- Shorthanded Roadrunners Grind for a Point Tuesday Night in San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Snap Skid with 2-1 Shootout Win - San Jose Barracuda
- Glass Backstops Gulls to Road Win at Colorado - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.