K-Wings Receive Pavel Cajan on Loan from Monsters (AHL)
December 5, 2022 - ECHL (ECHL) - Kalamazoo Wings News Release
KALAMAZOO, MI - The Kalamazoo Wings, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League's Columbus Blue Jackets, announced Monday that the Cleveland Monsters (AHL) have loaned rookie goaltender Pavel Cajan to the team.
Cajan, 20, has posted a 3-3-1 record with a 3.14 goals-against average (GAA) and a .887 save percentage (S%) in seven games played for the Monsters this season. The netminder also owns a 1-0-0 record with a 1.00 GAA and a .968 S% in one game played for K-Wings in 2022-23.
The 6-foot 2-inch, 176-pound, left-catching Hlubos, Czechia native went 21-18-4 with a 3.16 GAA and a .901 S% in 44 appearances for the Kitchener Rangers (OHL) last season.
Kalamazoo has released goaltender Hunter Vorva to make room on the active roster.
The K-Wings' next game is Wednesday at 10:35 a.m. against the Toledo Walleye at Huntington Center.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 5, 2022
- ECHL Transactions - December 5 - ECHL
- K-Wings Receive Forward Marc Gatcomb & Defenseman Quinn Schmiemann on Loan from Canucks (AHL) - Kalamazoo Wings
- Report Card Night this Saturday - Fort Wayne Komets
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - December 5 - Tulsa Oilers
- Thunder Weekly, December 5 - Wichita Thunder
- Evan Barratt Assigned to Royals by Flyers - Reading Royals
- Bear Bites - Solar Bears Update - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Weekly: Road Trip Continues in Jacksonville - Utah Grizzlies
- Stingrays Weekly Report: December 5, 2022 - South Carolina Stingrays
- K-Wings Receive Pavel Cajan on Loan from Monsters (AHL) - Kalamazoo Wings
- Idaho Steelheads Weekly - Week 8 - Idaho Steelheads
- Clay Stevenson Re-Assigned to Hershey - South Carolina Stingrays
- Glads Weekly - Atlanta Gladiators
- Worcester Railers Weekly Update - Week 7 - Worcester Railers HC
- VOZZI Named "Official Text Provider of the ECHL" - ECHL
- K-Wings Weekly: Kalamazoo Grabs 2-Points in Florida, Hosts Two this Week - Kalamazoo Wings
- Walleye Weekly No. 7: December 5, 2022 - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kalamazoo Wings Stories
- Monsters (AHL) Recall Rookie Goaltender Pavel Cajan
- K-Wings Weekly: Kalamazoo Takes Two Last Week, Prep for Two at Home
- K-Wings Fall to Fuel, Finish Week 2-1
- K-Wings Climb Back in 3rd, Beat Indy in OT Saturday
- K-Wings Down Nailers Behind Cajan's Strong Performance