Hartlieb named alternate captain of All-Star team
ESTERO, FL - Florida Everblades all-star forward Ernie Hartlieb has been named as an alternate captain for the American Conference All-Star team in the 2006 Bud Light ECHL All-Star Game, the league announced today.
Hartlieb, who was voted as a starter for the American Conference team, is making his first ECHL All-Star Game appearance. The 26-year-old is currently second on the Everblades in scoring with 33 points (16g, 17a) and has tallied points in 12 of the last 16 games. Hartlieb joins Charlotte's Rory Rawlyk as the alternate captains for the American Conference squad.
The 2006 ECHL All-Star Game, which takes place on Wednesday, January 25 from Fresno, California, features four representatives from the Everblades. Forwards Hartlieb, and Dan Sisca, along with defenseman Chris Lee will all play in the game. Everblades equipment manager John Jennings will also represent the Everblades in that capacity for the American Conference team.
This year's ECHL All-Star Game will be broadcast on TV via the OLN network. For more information regarding the 2006 Bud Light ECHL All-Star festivities visit www.echl.com.
The Everblades return to action tonight when they take on the Fresno Falcons at 10:00 p.m. eastern time from the Save Mart Center in Fresno, CA. Everblades 2005-06 group tickets and individual game tickets are on sale now! Fans can purchase tickets at the Germain Arena box office, which is open from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Saturday. Tickets can also be purchased over the phone by calling TicketMaster at (239) 334-3309, or online at www.ticketmaster.com. For additional information, contact the Everblades office at (239) 948-7825.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 17, 2006
- Ice Pilots Lose 5-3 at Charlotte - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Ford Named Reebok/ECHL Goalie of the Week - Pensacola Ice Pilots
- Jamieson turns in hat trick as Checkers down Pensacola, 5-3 - Charlotte Checkers
- Car Magnet and Cap Giveaways This Weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- Lingren gets his "C" legs - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Steelheads acquire two in trade - Idaho Steelheads
- Skate with the Falcons Tomorrow Night at Granite Park - Fresno Falcons
- Curtin Named National Conference Alternate Captain - Fresno Falcons
- Utah Grizzlies Announce Roster Changes - Utah Grizzlies
- Dunham recalled to NHL Atlanta; Tarkki Reassigned from AHL Chicago - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Gajic Named Player of the Week - Atlanta Gladiators
- Franck, Mosienko Added To American Conference Roster - ECHL
- Mosienko selected to ECHL All-Star Game - Greenville Grrrowl
- Ice Pilots' Ford Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Goaltender Of The Week - ECHL
- Chiefs Acquire Size and Grit - Johnstown Chiefs
- Gladiators' Gajic Named In Glas Co ECHL Player Of The Week - ECHL
- Dany Roussin Selected As Runner-Up ECHL Player of Week - Reading Royals
- Rays Sign Andersson, Engelland Reassigned - South Carolina Stingrays
- Bertoli named captain of American Conference All-Star Team - Trenton Devils
- Titans' Bertoli, Victoria's Lingren Named All-Star Captains - ECHL
- Hartlieb named alternate captain of All-Star team - Florida Everblades
- Chris Barr Loaned To Manchester - Reading Royals
- Ice Dogs Weekly - Long Beach Ice Dogs
- Grizzlies Visit Shriners Hosptial - Utah Grizzlies
- RoadRunners To Visit Phoenix Children's Hospital Today - Phoenix RoadRunners
- ECHL Today - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- Two for Tonge: 'Blades Top Gladiators for Third Straight Win
- Sunny Side: 'Blades Topple Solar Bears for Fifth Straight Win in Series
- Fierce Finish:Five Unanswered Goals Push 'Blades Past Solar Bears
- 'Blades Wrap up Homestand with Rivalry Tilt against Orlando
- This Week: Homestand Wraps up Wednesday as Part of 4-Game Week