Fort Wayne & West Michigan Postponed by Rain
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - The TinCaps and the West Michigan Whitecaps (Detroit Tigers affiliate) had their scheduled game at Parkview Field on Thursday night postponed by rain.
The TinCaps and Whitecaps will play a doubleheader on Friday beginning at 5:05 p.m. Parkview Field's gates will open on Friday at 4:35 p.m.
Per the rules of Minor League Baseball, both of Friday's games are scheduled for seven innings (rather than nine). There will be an approximately 30-minute intermission between the games.
Tickets for Friday are good for both games.
Fans with tickets to Thursday's rained out game may redeem their tickets for any remaining 2019 regular season game at Parkview Field. The tickets must be exchanged at the Parkview Field Ticket Office for tickets of equal or lesser value, with the ability to upgrade, based on availability. There are no full or partial cash refunds. Click here for more details.
Friday, April 19 vs. West Michigan at Parkview Field
Game 1: 5:05 p.m.
- TinCaps Probable Starter: LHP Joey Cantillo
- Whitecaps Probable Starter: RHP Wilkel Hernandez
Game 2: 30 Minutes Following Game 1
- TinCaps Probable Starter: RHP Gabe Mosser
- Whitecaps Probable Starter: RHP Carlos Guzman
Watch: Comcast Network 81 & MiLB.TV
Listen: ESPN Radio 1380 & 100.9 FM | TinCapsRadio.com | TuneIn
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from April 18, 2019
- Snappers fall to Kernels in Series Opener - Beloit Snappers
- Benson's Four Home Run Game Captains Lake County to 12-6 Win over Cubs - South Bend Cubs
- Banuelos Returns, Sparks Kernels in 8-2 Win - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Four Hour Marathon - Great Lakes Loons
- Rattlers Fall in Extra Innings at Clinton - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Bandits Offense Stymied in 2-0 Series-Opening Loss - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Cougar Pitching Locks Down Bandits - Kane County Cougars
- Gold-En Evening: a Slam, a Cycle, a 12-4 Win - Lansing Lugnuts
- Lansing's Gold Hits for Cycle as Lugnuts Defeat Dragons, 12-4 - Dayton Dragons
- Whitecaps and TinCaps Postponed - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Fort Wayne & West Michigan Postponed by Rain - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Lugnuts Reliever Law Promoted, Reliever Rackoski Added - Lansing Lugnuts
- TinCaps Game Notes: April 18 vs. West Michigan - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Blake Snell Becomes Hot Rods Third Hall of Famer - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- David Banuelos activated from 7-day Injured List - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Bowling Green Hot Rods Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Cougars Take Series Finale from Bees in 5-4 Comeback - Burlington Bees
- Cougars to Host Inaugural Mental Health Awareness Night on May 10 - Kane County Cougars
- Dragons Notes for Thursday - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fort Wayne TinCaps Stories
- Extended Hours for the Orchard Team Store at Parkview Field During Holiday Season
- Update on 2019 HolidayFest "Night of Lights"
- TinCaps Opening Day 2020 Tickets on Sale for Holiday Season
- TinCaps to Become "Manzanas Luchadores de Fort Wayne" for Select Games in 2020
- TinCaps Seek Military Salutes for 2020 Season