Food Deals Highlight Four-Game Homestand
DURHAM, NC - The Durham Bulls return to the DBAP on Monday, June 24, when they open a four-game homestand against the Charlotte Knights and Norfolk Tides. Kids Eat Free, Afforda-BULL Eats, the return of the Durham Tobacconists and day baseball highlight the event schedule.
The homestand opens at 7:05 p.m. on Monday, June 24 with the first of two games against the Charlotte Knights. Kids Eat Free for Monday's contest, as all children 12 and under will receive a hot dog, bag of chips and small Pepsi product with the purchase of a ticket. To redeem, fans must visit Lowes Foods Guest Services near the DBAP's main entrance to receive a voucher, which can then be used at the 1st or 3rd Base Hot Dog stands.
On Tuesday, June 25, the Bulls and Knights meet for a 1:05 p.m. contest. The finale of the brief two-game set is presented by MIX 101.5, and is the season's penultimate day game. Tuesday is also a Lowes Foods 2-for-1 Tuesday, as fans can bring their Fresh Rewards card to the Mako Medical ticket office at the DBAP and receive two game tickets for the price of one.
On Wednesday, June 26, the Bulls open a two-game series against the Norfolk Tides at 7:05 p.m. That evening the first 500 fans in attendance will receive a copy of Starting At The Finish Line: The Coach Buehler Story, a documentary narrated by Grant Hill about iconic moments in Durham's sports history, to commemorate Durham 150 and USATF Night.
Durham closes its series with the Baltimore Orioles' top affiliate on Thursday, June 27 at 7:05 p.m. with the contest presented by Circle K. Thursday's game is an Afforda-BULL Eats night, as select beer will be $5, and fans can get $2 hot dogs and $3 pizza slices all night long, among other discounted food options. The Bulls will also be wearing their Durham Tobacconists uniforms that evening in their on-going recognition of Durham 150.
The Bulls return to the DBAP for a four-game homestand on Monday, June 24. Single-game tickets and group outings are available now at durhambulls.com, or by calling the Mako Medical Ticket Office at 919.956.BULL. #DURHAMBULLS.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from June 20, 2019
- Six-run rally sparks second straight thrilling comeback win for RailRiders - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bulls Take Series Finale to Sweep PawSox - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Rogers Goes Yard as Mud Hens Fall - Toledo Mud Hens
- Early Runs Lead Knights Past Mets 6-1 - Charlotte Knights
- IronPigs snap six-game losing streak in finale at Toledo - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Syracuse Loses Series Finale to Charlotte, 6-1 - Syracuse Mets
- SWB Game Notes - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Tribe Rally Falls Short After Eight-Run Fifth by Bisons - Indianapolis Indians
- Wings, Clips Split Doubleheader Thursday - Rochester Red Wings
- Stripers Slip Past Louisville on Marte's Two-Run Single - Gwinnett Stripers
- Bichette and Offense Explode in 11-8 Win - Buffalo Bisons
- Bats Drop Series Finale to Gwinnett, 7-6 - Louisville Bats
- Knights Adjust Schedule for Two Home Dates in August - Charlotte Knights
- Il All-Star Voting Leaders Update - IL
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (37-32) at Buffalo Bisons (33-36) - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo vs. Indianapolis (1:05 p.m.) - Buffalo Bisons
- Indians in the Community: Shepherd Community Center - Indianapolis Indians
- Food Deals Highlight Four-Game Homestand - Durham Bulls
- Louisville Bats Notes - Louisville Bats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.