Florida Panthers Announce Roster Moves
SUNRISE, FL (Oct. 31, 2014) - Florida Panthers Executive Vice President and General Manager Dale Tallon announced Friday that forwards Vincent Trocheck and Rocco Grimaldi have been recalled to Florida. Additionally, Wade Megan has been recalled to San Antonio from the club's ECHL affiliate, the Cincinnati Cyclones.
Trocheck has recorded two goals and four assists in eight games for the Rampage this season. The 5-11, 180-pound forward had a standout rookie season in 2013-14. He made his NHL debut on March 5 and skated in 20 games with the Panthers last season, recording five goals and three assists. Trocheck finished with 16 goals and 26 assists in 55 games for San Antonio.
Grimaldi has had a strong start in his rookie campaign with three goals and an assist through eight contests, including an overtime game-winner against Oklahoma City on Oct. 11. The Anaheim, Calif. native played at the collegiate level at North Dakota, tallying 17 goals and 22 assists in his senior season.
Megan has skated in each of Cincinnati's two games so far this season and leads the team with two goals. He split time with the Cyclones and the Rampage last season, finishing with 13 goals and seven assists in 16 games for Cincinnati and 11 goals and six assists in 43 games with San Antonio.
The Rampage host the Rockford IceHogs on Friday, Oct. 31 at 7:30 p.m. It will be Zombie Night and a MIX 96.1 $1 Drink Night at the AT&T Center. Individual and season tickets can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or online at sarampage.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 31, 2014
- Griffins Drop 6-5 OT Decision to Wolves - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Drop 6-3 Decision to Rockford - San Antonio Rampage
- Offense Comes Alive as IceHogs Defeat Rampage - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Snap Skid with 3-2 OT Victory over Penguins - Norfolk Admirals
- Admirals, Yip Slip by Penguins, 3-2, in Overtime - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monsters Top Stars 5-2 - Cleveland Monsters
- B-Sens Survive Comets 4-3 in OT - Binghamton Senators
- Comets Erase 3-0 Deficit But Ultimately Lose 4-3 in OT - Utica Comets
- Wannstrom's OT Winner Caps Wolves Rally - Chicago Wolves
- Crunch Special Teams Struggle in 3-0 Loss to Americans - Syracuse Crunch
- Pirates Spook IceCaps with Six Unanswered Goals - Portland Pirates
- Monarchs Candy Crushed by Hershey, 4-0 - Manchester Monarchs
- Makarov, Amerks Shutout Crunch in Syracuse - Rochester Americans
- Stars Fall to Monsters on the Road, 5-2 - Texas Stars
- Bears Stymie Monarchs in October Finale - Hershey Bears
- IceCaps Can't Contain Pirates on Halloween - St. John's IceCaps
- Florida Panthers Announce Roster Moves - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Launch New Website - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Kings Announce Roster Transactions - Manchester Monarchs
- Admirals to Host Straw Poll of Governor's Race this Sunday - Milwaukee Admirals
- IceHogs Attempt to Break World Record in Brovember - Rockford IceHogs
- New Glass, Dasher Board System Installed at Home of The Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Checkers Fall to Bulldogs 3-1 - Charlotte Checkers
- Springfield Falcons to Honor Head Equipment Manager Ralph Calvanese - Springfield Falcons
- Registration for Downtown Career Fair Closes Monday - Rochester Americans
- Lightning Reassign Cedric Paquette to Syracuse - Syracuse Crunch
- Bulldogs Drop Checkers 3-1 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Admirals Assign Budish to Cincinnati - Milwaukee Admirals
- Texas Assigns Branden Troock to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Rampage to Honor Face off against Kids Cancer Member - San Antonio Rampage
- Crunch Kick off Toyota Frozen Dome Classic Adopt-A-Kid Campaign with Ticket Donation - Syracuse Crunch
- Jets Re-Assign Patrice Cormier to St. John's - St. John's IceCaps
- Blackhawks Reassign Darling to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- B-Sens Announce Roster Moves - Binghamton Senators
- Springfield Falcons Hold 'Winning Wednesday' November 5 - Springfield Falcons
- Sound Tigers Recall Peter Sivak - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Monarchs Sign McBain - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids