Crunch Kick off Toyota Frozen Dome Classic Adopt-A-Kid Campaign with Ticket Donation
SYRACUSE, N.Y.- Syracuse Crunch owner Howard Dolgon presented Fort Drum and Hillside Family of Agencies with a major ticket donation to attend the Toyota Frozen Dome Classic today.
The tickets, courtesy of Ephesus Lighting, Wegmans, Galaxy Communications and Team Ferior, were donated through the Crunch's Adopt-a-Kid program. The Toyota Frozen Dome Classic Adopt-a-Kid program will allow Fort Drum families, Hillside Family of Agencies and local children's charities to attend the historic hockey game on Saturday, Nov. 22 at the Carrier Dome courtesy of local businesses.
Tickets can be donated in blocks of 10 or 25, individuals or organizations interested in making a donation to the Toyota Frozen Dome Classic Adopt-a-Kid Program should contact the Crunch office at 315-473-4444. Additional tickets have been donated by PPS, Dr. Art McCann, Lamacchia Honda, Syracuse Crunch Corps, Ontario Investments, Ameriprise Financial, Dairy Farmers of America and T. Grschwender & Associates Inc.. An updated list of donors will be available at syracusecrunch.com.
Fort Drum is the home of the 10th Mountain Division (Light Infantry), its supporting elements and several tenant units. The division has a strong and proud legacy. Fort Drum has 19,605 Active Duty Military members and houses 3,671 housing units. For more information about the United States Army and Fort Drum visit, http://www.goarmy.com/ and http://www.drum.army.mil/
Having celebrated its 175th anniversary in 2012, Hillside Family of Agencies is one of the oldest family and youth non-profit human services organizations in the United States. The youth and family services organization provides child welfare, mental health, youth development, juvenile justice, special education, and developmental disabilities services across central and western New York and in Prince George's County, M.D. Last year, Hillside Family of Agencies provided services to more than 10,000 youth and families in need.
Hillside Family of Agencies in Central New York is comprised of affiliates Hillside Children's Center and Hillside Work-Scholarship Connection. For more information, visit www.hillside.com.
Tickets to the Toyota Frozen Dome Classic are on sale now and range in price from $20 to $50. Discount ticket prices are available for groups of 15 or more people. Tickets can be purchased either in person at the Syracuse Crunch Office located at the War Memorial Arena on 800 South State Street in Syracuse, The Carrier Dome Box Office or by calling (315) 473- 4444 and at all Ticketmaster outlets.
The Crunch will return from a three-game road trip to host the Rochester Americans on Friday, Oct. 31 at 7 p.m. Single game and season tickets for the 2014-15 Syracuse Crunch season can be purchased either in person at the Crunch Box Office located at the War Memorial on 800 South State Street in Syracuse, or by calling the office at (315) 473- 4444. For all the latest Crunch information and updates, fans can visit the team's official website at (www.syracusecrunch.com) or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch) and on Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 31, 2014
- Griffins Drop 6-5 OT Decision to Wolves - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Rampage Drop 6-3 Decision to Rockford - San Antonio Rampage
- Offense Comes Alive as IceHogs Defeat Rampage - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Snap Skid with 3-2 OT Victory over Penguins - Norfolk Admirals
- Admirals, Yip Slip by Penguins, 3-2, in Overtime - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monsters Top Stars 5-2 - Cleveland Monsters
- B-Sens Survive Comets 4-3 in OT - Binghamton Senators
- Comets Erase 3-0 Deficit But Ultimately Lose 4-3 in OT - Utica Comets
- Wannstrom's OT Winner Caps Wolves Rally - Chicago Wolves
- Crunch Special Teams Struggle in 3-0 Loss to Americans - Syracuse Crunch
- Pirates Spook IceCaps with Six Unanswered Goals - Portland Pirates
- Monarchs Candy Crushed by Hershey, 4-0 - Manchester Monarchs
- Makarov, Amerks Shutout Crunch in Syracuse - Rochester Americans
- Stars Fall to Monsters on the Road, 5-2 - Texas Stars
- Bears Stymie Monarchs in October Finale - Hershey Bears
- IceCaps Can't Contain Pirates on Halloween - St. John's IceCaps
- Florida Panthers Announce Roster Moves - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Launch New Website - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Kings Announce Roster Transactions - Manchester Monarchs
- Admirals to Host Straw Poll of Governor's Race this Sunday - Milwaukee Admirals
- IceHogs Attempt to Break World Record in Brovember - Rockford IceHogs
- New Glass, Dasher Board System Installed at Home of The Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Checkers Fall to Bulldogs 3-1 - Charlotte Checkers
- Springfield Falcons to Honor Head Equipment Manager Ralph Calvanese - Springfield Falcons
- Registration for Downtown Career Fair Closes Monday - Rochester Americans
- Lightning Reassign Cedric Paquette to Syracuse - Syracuse Crunch
- Bulldogs Drop Checkers 3-1 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Admirals Assign Budish to Cincinnati - Milwaukee Admirals
- Texas Assigns Branden Troock to Idaho - Texas Stars
- Rampage to Honor Face off against Kids Cancer Member - San Antonio Rampage
- Crunch Kick off Toyota Frozen Dome Classic Adopt-A-Kid Campaign with Ticket Donation - Syracuse Crunch
- Jets Re-Assign Patrice Cormier to St. John's - St. John's IceCaps
- Blackhawks Reassign Darling to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- B-Sens Announce Roster Moves - Binghamton Senators
- Springfield Falcons Hold 'Winning Wednesday' November 5 - Springfield Falcons
- Sound Tigers Recall Peter Sivak - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Monarchs Sign McBain - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Alex Barre-Boulet Named to 2019-20 AHL Second All-Star Team
- Syracuse Crunch Statement Regarding the Cancellation of the Remainder of the 2019-20 Season
- Tampa Bay Lightning Re-Sign Forward Daniel Walcott to One-Year Contract
- Daniel Walcott Named Syracuse Crunch's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Syracuse Crunch, Utica Comets, Binghamton Devils, Rochester Americans Partner with American Red Cross to Announce New York Hockey Gives Blood