Fan Appreciation Night this Saturday
BELOIT, WI - This Saturday, August 31, 2019, the Beloit Snappers will be hosting Fan Appreciation Night presented by Ho-Chunk Nation at Pohlman Field when the Snappers play the Kernels. There will be numerous fun activities for all ages, and everyone is invited to celebrate.
The night will be a celebration to thank the Beloit Snappers fans for another great season of professional baseball right here in Beloit. This year is the 38th season of professional baseball in Beloit and we would not have achieved this much without the support of our awesome fans.
In thanks to our fans, we will have many fun activities at the park, and we will be placing FREE general admission tickets in the community. At select locations throughout the Stateline area, there will be free tickets courtesy of Ho-Chunk Nation allowing fans to attend the game for free.
You can pick up your FREE GA ticket(s) at the following businesses: Doc's, Culver's of Beloit, The Rock Bar and Grill, Blackhawk Bank, Rock Energy Cooperative, Woodman's Market of Beloit, Advia Credit Union, Stateline YMCA, the Rodeway Inn, and the Fairfield Inn. You can only get the free tickets at these locations and no free tickets will be available at the game.
After the game, we will be having our final FIREWORKS show courtesy of Ho-Chunk Nation and it's a show that you do not want to miss. The Snappers Fireworks shows are one of a kind put on by Melrose Pyrotechnics and is one of the BEST shows in Beloit.
The Snappers will also be having various raffles throughout the night including our annual Mega Raffle where you could win up to $1,000. Additionally, we will be hosting a raffle for a Snappers All-Star Eric Mariñez autographed jersey in which a lucky fan will be able to take home.
Lastly, the Snappers will be having various raffles throughout the night of local business donation baskets and Snappers memorabilia to say thank you to all of our fans for their continued support.
To get tickets for the event, please either visit snappersbaseball.com or call the box office at 608-362- 2272. Book your tickets in advance to secure your seats for one of the best nights of the year at Pohlman Field with the Beloit Snappers.
The Beloit Snappers are a member of the Midwest League and have been the Single-A affiliate of the Oakland Athletics. For more ticket information, contact the Snappers office at (608) 362-2272 or visit our website, www.snappersbaseball.com
• Discuss this story on the Midwest League message board...
Midwest League Stories from August 27, 2019
- Chiefs Fall in Cedar Rapids, Return Home for Final Homestand - Peoria Chiefs
- Magic Number Down to One - Clinton LumberKings
- Nuts Draw 12 Walks in 12-9 Loss to Loons - Lansing Lugnuts
- Cougars on Brink of Playoffs After Comeback - Kane County Cougars
- Steer Sends Kernels to 4-3 Win - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Kane County Shocks River Bandits in Series Finale - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Bees Staff Stretch No-Hitter into 10th for 1-0 Victory - Burlington Bees
- LumberKings Slam Rattlers Playoff Chances - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- Snappers No-Hit In Third Walk-Off Loss In A Row - Beloit Snappers
- TinCaps Finish Road Swing With a Win - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Hot Rods and Cubs Postponed on Tuesday Night - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Hot Rods Game Notes - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Comeback Captains Win Third Straight - Lake County Captains
- Captains Come from Behind to Top Dragons, 5-3 - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Game Notes: August 27 at West Michigan (Game 132) - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Fan Appreciation Night this Saturday - Beloit Snappers
- Kernels Release 2020 MWL Schedule - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Free Wall Calendar Giveaway at Parkview Field as TinCaps Release 2020 Schedule - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Notes for Tuesday - Dayton Dragons
- Offense Steady, Pitching Lockdown in Quad Cities - Kane County Cougars
- 'Caps Throw One Away in 6-4 Loss - West Michigan Whitecaps
- Hot Rods Sweep Cubs in Doubleheader 4-3, 7-2 - South Bend Cubs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.