Everblades Add Mercyhurst University Captain Lammon
DULUTH, Ga. - The Florida Everblades have signed Josh Lammon, Everblades head coach Brad Ralph announced on Friday.
A 6-foot, 190-pound forward, Lammon recently concluded a four-year career with Mercyhurst University, where he played 144 career games and tabbed 74 points (35g-39a).
Lammon, 23, captained the Lakers as a senior this season and finished third on the team with 30 points (12g-18a). That point total was a career-high for Lammon, surpassing his previous career-high of 19 points, which he established as a junior at Mercyhurst.
The Jackson, Michigan, native missed only six games in his NCAA Division I career with the Lakers and played in every game over his final two seasons. He helped guide Mercyhurst to the Atlantic Hockey Association regular-season championship in his junior season in 2017-18.
Prior to his collegiate career, Lammon played two seasons of junior hockey with the Springfield Jr. Blues of the North American Hockey League from 2013-15. He racked up 52 points (20g-32a) in his two years.
Florida continues a four-game weekend with a Friday night matchup against the Atlanta Gladiators. Faceoff is at 7:35 p.m.
Ticket packages for the 2019 Kelly Cup Playoffs presented by Smile Direct Club and 2019-20 Season Tickets and Flexible Packages are on sale now!
Join the FUN and 'Blades FAMILY by SAVING with Season Tickets or a Flexible Package that fit into your schedule and budget, plus receive FREE gifts and benefits!
SPECIAL OFFER! Purchase a new Season Ticket or Flexible Package for the 2019-20 season and receive a $20 gift card to Ford's Garage and an Everblades tote bag!
Private tours of Hertz Arena are available to select your season seats! Call the Florida Everblades Front Office at 239-948-7825 to schedule your tour today!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 15, 2019
- Clutch Callum: Booth Leads 'Blades to 2-1 Shootout Win - Florida Everblades
- Late Push Falls Short in Loss at KC - Wichita Thunder
- Reading Beats out Indy 5-2 in Pennsylvania - Indy Fuel
- 52 Shots Not Enough for Stingrays in 6-3 Loss to Norfolk - South Carolina Stingrays
- Atlanta Earns Huge Point as They Fall to Everblades in Shootout - Atlanta Gladiators
- Reichenbach's 49 Saves Sting South Carolina - Norfolk Admirals
- Cyclones Hammer Nailers in Weekend Opener - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Railers Kick off Weekend with the Right Stuff in 5-2 Win in Manchester - Worcester Railers HC
- Sandler Scores Twice as K-Wings Fall 4-3 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Continue Strong Play at Home in 5-1 Win - Wheeling Nailers
- Railers Gain Two Points on the Monarchs in 5-2 Victory - Manchester Monarchs
- Thunder Send Growlers to Doghouse in 4-1 Win - Adirondack Thunder
- 5,747 Watch Royals Empty Fuel's Tank, 5-2 - Reading Royals
- Growlers Fall to the Thunder 4-1 - Newfoundland Growlers
- Everblades Add Mercyhurst University Captain Lammon - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - March 15 - ECHL
- Mariners Sign Holy Cross Defenseman Coughlin - Maine Mariners
- Quack Packs on Sale Sunday - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Thunder Looks to Keep Playoff Hopes Alive Tonight in KC - Wichita Thunder
- K-Wings Host Externship for Local Teachers - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Wheeling Nailers - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers at Cyclones Game Day Snap Shot, March 15 - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Day: Final Twelve Games Kick off in Toledo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Game Day: Mental Health Awareness Night Kicks off First of Two vs. Indy - Reading Royals
- Grizzlies Lose Another Close One - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on 2-1 Loss to RC - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- Two for Tanner: Jeannot's Two Strikes Help 'Blades Sweep Norfolk
- Opening Statement: 'Blades Top Admirals 4-3 to Pick up First Win
- Everblades Announce 2019-20 Season-Opening Roster
- WJBX News, Talk & More Returns as Broadcast Home of the 'Blades
- Everblades Add Dehner, Trade Lammon, Hudon to Allen