Quack Packs on Sale Sunday
GREENVILLE, S.C. - The Reedy River Duck Derby has teamed up with the Greenville Swamp Rabbits to give fans two free tickets to next year's home opener. Quack Packs are officially on sale Sunday!
The Duck Derby will be selling Quack Packs at Swamp Rabbits games starting Sunday, March 17 until the end of the season. Fans that purchase a Quack Pack on or after March 17 will receive two free tickets to Opening Night next season. Until April 15, a Quack Pack includes five ducks and two Opening Night tickets for $30, and after April 15, four ducks and two Opening Night tickets for $30. Ducks can be purchased at the game or online at www.reedyriverrotary.org/duck-derby
Proceeds from the Duck Derby, held on May 4, benefit the Mauldin Miracle League, United Ministries, EarlyAct FirstKnight, Polio Plus, the Allen Jacobs G.R.E.A.T. Camp, Partners in Agriculture, Girls on the Run, Habitat for Humanity, The Logos Theatre, and other local and international charitable organizations.
"The Duck Derby has become one of downtown Greenville's staple events," said Steve Donner, President and CEO of the Swamp Rabbits. "I think this collaboration is great for the community. It not only gets the word out about the derby, but also gets people excited for the next hockey season."
Fans can begin purchasing Quack Packs on Sunday, March 17. The Rotary Club of the Reedy River, as well as the two lovable Duck Derby mascots, Shades and Quacky, will be in attendance at four games selling the packs, including Sunday, March 17, Thursday, March 21, Saturday, March 23 and Friday, March 29.
"We are thrilled to be teaming up with the Swamp Rabbits again to provide fans with this great deal," said Jessica St. Clair Smith, president of the Rotary Club of the Reedy River Greenville. "We are hoping to make this derby bigger than last year's and we think this pairing is a great opportunity to let more people know about the Duck Derby and about the Swamp Rabbits!"
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from March 15, 2019
- Clutch Callum: Booth Leads 'Blades to 2-1 Shootout Win - Florida Everblades
- Late Push Falls Short in Loss at KC - Wichita Thunder
- Reading Beats out Indy 5-2 in Pennsylvania - Indy Fuel
- 52 Shots Not Enough for Stingrays in 6-3 Loss to Norfolk - South Carolina Stingrays
- Atlanta Earns Huge Point as They Fall to Everblades in Shootout - Atlanta Gladiators
- Reichenbach's 49 Saves Sting South Carolina - Norfolk Admirals
- Cyclones Hammer Nailers in Weekend Opener - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Railers Kick off Weekend with the Right Stuff in 5-2 Win in Manchester - Worcester Railers HC
- Sandler Scores Twice as K-Wings Fall 4-3 - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Continue Strong Play at Home in 5-1 Win - Wheeling Nailers
- Railers Gain Two Points on the Monarchs in 5-2 Victory - Manchester Monarchs
- Thunder Send Growlers to Doghouse in 4-1 Win - Adirondack Thunder
- 5,747 Watch Royals Empty Fuel's Tank, 5-2 - Reading Royals
- Growlers Fall to the Thunder 4-1 - Newfoundland Growlers
- Everblades Add Mercyhurst University Captain Lammon - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Transactions - March 15 - ECHL
- Mariners Sign Holy Cross Defenseman Coughlin - Maine Mariners
- Quack Packs on Sale Sunday - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Thunder Looks to Keep Playoff Hopes Alive Tonight in KC - Wichita Thunder
- K-Wings Host Externship for Local Teachers - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Wheeling Nailers - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers at Cyclones Game Day Snap Shot, March 15 - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Day: Final Twelve Games Kick off in Toledo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Game Day: Mental Health Awareness Night Kicks off First of Two vs. Indy - Reading Royals
- Grizzlies Lose Another Close One - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Insider Adam Turner on 2-1 Loss to RC - Utah Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Greenville Swamp Rabbits Stories
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits at Stingrays, 7:05 PM Eastern Conference Finals (Game 4)
- Rays Rally Late to Snatch 2-1 Series Lead
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits vs. Stingrays, 7:05 PM Eastern Conference Finals (Game 3)
- Rabbits Answer Strong to Even Eastern Conference Finals
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits vs. Stingrays, 7:05 PM Eastern Conference Finals (Game 2)