Cyclones Announce Training Camp Roster
Cincinnati, OH - The Cincinnati Cyclones, proud ECHL affiliate of the National Hockey League's (NHL) Buffalo Sabres and the American Hockey League's (AHL) Rochester Americans, have announced the roster for their 2018 Training Camp. The roster features 15 players, including five players who suited up for Cincinnati during the 2017-18 season. A full listing of the Cyclones training camp roster can be found below.
Forwards: Adrian Carbonara, Spencer Dorowicz, Nate Mitton, Jeff Murray, Alex Roos, Jesse Schultz, Jordan Sims, Jeff Smith, Justin Vaive, Dominic Zombo
Defensemen: Andrew DeBrincat, Mitch Jones, Chris Leone , Andrew Tessier
Additionally, the Cyclones have signed forward Justin Levac and defenseman Nick Minerva to tryout agreements. Levac is entering his ninth year or professional hockey, having spent the bulk of his pro career in the Federal Hockey League (FHL). In 286 FHL games, Levac has totaled 116 goals and 247 assists for 363 total points. He has also skated in 17 ECHL games with the Orlando Solar Bears, accounting for two goals and four assists.
Minerva is entering his first year of pro hockey after splitting the 2017-18 season between Aurora University and Neumann University. In 23 collegiate games, Minerva totaled five goals and eight assists.
The Cyclones open their 2018 Training Camp on Monday afternoon, and will have four days of practice before a preseason home-and-home series with the Wheeling Nailers beginning on Friday in Wheeling and concluding Saturday in Cincinnati. All training camp practices are held at U.S. Bank Arena in downtown Cincinnati, with Wednesday's skate being open to the public. Fans are invited down to U.S. Bank Arena to take in the third day of practices starting at 10:00am. Doors open at 9:30am, and the team is expected to participate in a full team scrimmage as well as various drills.
The 2018-19 season is on the horizon, and tickets for First Face-Off are on sale NOW! Call (513) 421-PUCK for information regarding information on season and group ticket packages for this upcoming season, and you can also get the latest team updates on Facebook, Twitter (@CincyCyclones), and Instagram, along with our website, www.cycloneshockey.com!
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 1, 2018
- Walleye Add Power Forward - Toledo Walleye
- Adirondack Announces 2018 Training Camp Roster and Schedule - Adirondack Thunder
- Cyclones Announce Training Camp Roster - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Royals Receive 4 from AHL - Reading Royals
- ECHL Transactions - October 1 - ECHL
- Providence Adds Six to Atlanta's Roster - Atlanta Gladiators
- Training Camp Roster Announced - Jacksonville IceMen
- Chase Returns from AHL Camp - Wichita Thunder
- Four Join K-Wings - Kalamazoo Wings
- Rampage Assign Sampair to Oilers - Tulsa Oilers
- 4 Players Added to Stingrays Training Camp Roster - South Carolina Stingrays
- Nailers Announce 2018 Training Camp Roster & Schedule - Wheeling Nailers
- Americans Announce Barry Janssen as Official Blogger - Allen Americans
- Komets Open 2018 Training Camp - Fort Wayne Komets
- Utah Grizzlies Release 2018-19 Training Camp Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- Cincinnati Receives 10 from Rochester - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Rush Make Training Camp Announcements - Rapid City Rush
- Binghamton Reassigns Edwardh and Ward to Adirondack - Adirondack Thunder
- Worcester Railers HC Announce 2018 Training Camp Schedule and Roster - Worcester Railers HC
- Everblades Announce Training Camp Roster, Schedule - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.