Bulldogs Assign Sebastien Bisaillon and David Urquhart to Wheeling
HAMILTON, ON - The Hamilton Bulldogs announced today that defencemen Sebastien Bisaillon and David Urquhart have been assigned to the Wheeling Nailers of the East Coast Hockey league.
Bisaillon, 23, was signed by the Bulldogs on Thursday, October 14th. He attended Montreal's and Hamilton's training camp on a tryout and appeared in three pre-season games with the 'Dogs. Last season, the 6-foot, 185-pound defenceman played for Kassel in the German Elite League earning nine points (two goals, seven assists) in 54 games. The native of Mont-Laurier, Quebec has played a total of 52 AHL games earning 22 points (eight goals, 14 assists).
Urquhart, 25, played in 49 regular season games with the Hartford Wolf Pack last season recording four assists and 34 penalty minutes. The 6-foot, 190-pound defenceman also played in 13 regular season games with the Charlotte Checkers of the ECHL in 2009-2010, recording 10 points (two goals, eight assists) and 21 penalty minutes as well as seven post-season games with the Checkers earning two assists and 12 penalty minutes. From 2004 until 2008, the native of Thorold, Ontario played in 86 games with McGill University posting 70 points (13 goals, 57 assists) and 190 penalty minutes. Urquhart has played a total of 107 AHL games, all with the Wolf Pack, registering 18 points (six goals, 12 assists) and 70 penalty minutes.
Hamilton will host the Rochester Americans on Tuesday, October 18th for a 7:00 p.m. game at Copps Coliseum. The team will then travel to Winnipeg to battle the Manitoba Moose for games on Thursday, October 21st at 8:30 p.m. EST and Friday, October 22nd at 8:30 p.m. EST. The 'Dogs return to Copps Coliseum for their first CBC game on Sunday, October 24th when play the Oklahoma City Barons at 1:00 p.m. The game will be televised nationally on CBC. All regular season Hamilton Bulldogs broadcasts on AM 820 CHAM will begin with a pre-game show 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. All pre-game shows during 'Dogs home games will be broadcast live from the main concourse at Copps Coliseum.
Tickets for all Hamilton Bulldogs home games (with the exception of the November 5th and February 25th games at Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec) are available at the Copps Coliseum Box Office, any Ticketmaster Outlet, online at www.ticketmaster.ca or through charge-by-phone at 905-527-7666. For more information on 'Dogs season tickets, flex packs, mini packs and group tickets call 905-529-8500 ext. 179 or visit www.hamiltonbulldogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 18, 2010
- Wolf Pack Notebook - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- Boston Bruins Shuffle Goalie Prospects - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Try To Gain Ground In The North Division With Four Games This Week - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wolf Pack Sign Goaltender Dov Grumet-Morris to PTO - Connecticut Whale
- Amerks, Mark's Pizzeria Announce Family Value Nights - Rochester Americans
- New Jersey Swaps Defensemen with Albany - Albany Devils
- Sound Tigers Weekly Report - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Devils Announce 2010-11 Promotional Schedule - Albany Devils
- Dynamic Duo - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Rockford Takes Two of Three in Week Two - Rockford IceHogs
- Oklahoma City Weekly Report - Oklahoma City Barons
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rivermen Weekly - Peoria Rivermen
- Peoria's Graham Mink Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Graham Mink Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - Peoria Rivermen
- Heat Hot Sheet - Edition Four - Abbotsford Heat
- Wolves Launch School Supply Drive - Chicago Wolves
- Bulldogs Assign Sebastien Bisaillon and David Urquhart to Wheeling - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Worcester Sharks Get Set for Home Opener on Saturday Against Bruins - Worcester Sharks
- Admirals Drop a Pair to Chicago Last Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Drop Two in Week 2 - Manitoba Moose
- Dollar Days, Pumpkin Pucks and More from the Pens - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Return Home After Bagging Moose - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blackhawks Assign Leddy to Rockford, Hog Talk at Swilligans Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Host Spurs Night this Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Nick Spaling Recalled by Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Spoil Home Opener, Phantoms In This Weekend - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.