AHL Bulldogs Game-Used Memorabilia Auction Now Underway
HAMILTON, ONT. - The Hamilton Bulldogs Hockey Club is offering fans an opportunity to get autographed and/or game-used memorabilia from the American Hockey League Bulldogs via online auction, which is currently underway at www.bulldogsauction.com - powered by Tangle Media.
Jerseys, sticks, pucks and more are all available in the auction. Some of the most prominent autographed, game-used items include a Charles Hudon jersey from the 2015 AHL All-Star Classic, a Dustin Tokarski pant shell from the 2014 AHL All-Star Classic, a pair of Sven Andrighetto hockey pants, a Greg Pateryn stick (used in a game with the Montreal Canadiens) and the jerseys of Jacob de la Rose, Jarred Tinordi, Mike Condon and other Canadiens prospects.
Bidding on items will begin to close on Tuesday, May 26 at 7 p.m. End times will be staggered so bidders won't miss out, with the other groups of items ending every half hour between 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on May 26, 27 and 28 (a complete list of items and auction end times is attached). If last-second bids are being submitted, closing time will be extended by two minutes per bid.
Anyone wishing to participate in this online auction must first obtain a username and password to www.bulldogsauction.com to use when bidding. (Note: this procedure only needs to be completed once and you must provide credit card information - VISA, MasterCard or American Express.)
Bidders must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the auction. All bids must be placed electronically on the website which can also be accessed via your mobile device. Each increase in bidding must meet or exceed the minimum bid increment of $5. Bidders are expected to honour all winning bids.
A portion of the proceeds from the auction will go to the Bulldogs Foundation.
For further information on our jersey auctions, please contact us at 905-529-8500 or email@example.com.
OHL Bulldogs season tickets are on sale now. Call 1-866-DOGS-TIX or visit hamiltonbulldogs.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 12, 2015
- Monarchs Hold on for 2-1 Win to Eliminate Penguins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monarchs Head to Conference Finals with 2-1 Win - Manchester Monarchs
- AHL Announces Seven-Team Pacific Division - Stockton Heat
- Manitoba Moose to Play in Central Division - Manitoba Moose
- AHL Board of Governors Approves Division Alignment for 2015-16 Season - Rockford IceHogs
- American Hockey League Realigns into Four Divisions - Chicago Wolves
- Falcons Inflate Spirits with Special Deflategate Package - Springfield Falcons
- IceCaps Join New Division with Arch-Rival Toronto - St. John's IceCaps
- Texas Stars to Compete in AHL's Pacific Division in 2015-16 - Texas Stars
- American Hockey League Board of Governors Approves Division Alignment for 2015-16 Season - AHL
- AHL Bulldogs Game-Used Memorabilia Auction Now Underway - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Hershey Weekly - Hershey Bears
- IceCaps Buddy the Puffin Joins JUMPFest - St. John's IceCaps
- Admirals Ink Whitney to AHL Deal - Milwaukee Admirals
- B-Sens Release Five Guaranteed Dates for 2015-16 - Binghamton Senators
- Wolf Pack/Hershey Game Six Set for Friday Night at XL Center - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Barons Drop Game Three, 3-2 - Oklahoma City Barons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.